MGP18 PC - No force feedback

I'm using an Xbox 360 controller on PC and am not having any kind of force feedback. I play on pro physics with no assists and I'm having difficulty finding the limit with the front. Sometimes I can judge when I'm about to lose it based on how the bike is behaving but other times it tucks without warning. Anyone else missing feedback? Is it a compatibility issue with my controller perhaps?

I'm using an Xbox 360 controller on PC and am not having any kind of force feedback. I play on pro physics with no assists and I'm having difficulty finding the limit with the front. Sometimes I can judge when I'm about to lose it based on how the bike is behaving but other times it tucks without warning. Anyone else missing feedback? Is it a compatibility issue with my controller perhaps?
Doesn't work on my controller either.

I'm facing the same problem with my Steam version... Any force feedback... I thought it was because I'm using x360ce...

I have a XBOX 360 controller, but it's useless to me because I can't configure the controller like I want (I'm used to use the right stick for throttle and brake)...

The default to me is a mess... rear brake in a button??? Seriously???

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back