PC2 PC League

I have no idea....but I highly doubt we will see an official RD league any time soon.
Doesnt mean we cant organize our own :)

I am waiting for the league support to be released than I might contemplate setting up something running lower class spec vehicles...close racing, easy to setup with minimal tuning which will hopefully help new comers come to grips with the title.

I have no idea....but I highly doubt we will see an official RD league any time soon.
Doesnt mean we cant organize our own :)

I am waiting for the league support to be released than I might contemplate setting up something running lower class spec vehicles...close racing, easy to setup with minimal tuning which will hopefully help new comers come to grips with the title.
Is there any info what, how and when it would be implemented? Would this be an RD league or some other organising it?

Is there any info what, how and when it would be implemented? Would this be an RD league or some other organising it?

I am still waiting on details to see how and if RD will let us setup our own club events for premium members without the need of a forum mod as I personally dont want to become a staff memember...I just want to race with with fellow premium members without following all the RD rules etc. Mandatory TS, the regular RD start time currently doesnt work for and id like to start 30 min-1hr earlier than the current RD start time.

Basically I just want to see if i am allowed to post and host non official races here on days that there are no club events and I dont even need the RD server as I can set the races ingame.
Kinda like how Race2play did it.
Ive been told I could....just waiting on confirmation.
As one of our perks it says premium members can host there own races, but no details.
Theres a thread in the paddock club regarding it.
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/premium-perk-setup-own-racing-events.143139/#post-2615620

As for the in game league details i am not a 100% sure on the full details.
My understanding was, you can set a league, track, cars for certain dates with all the ingame options available and it will track and record the points/standing throught out.
I dont know if a dedicated server is need for this or if it will all be ingame ?

Feel free to add me in steam
[DTR] David Slute

Last edited:
Is a pc league of Pc2 on the horizon ?
Too many bugs still in the game for an official league (weather not always being in sync for all players etc.). It would only lead to disputes if we organize something official at this point.

I dont know if a dedicated server is need for this or if it will all be ingame ?
SMS tracks all the details on their own backend servers, similar to how they track hotlaps

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back