PC1 pc forums

hi guys, i have not been on since the new ffb patch 2.0 went live, so i thought i would go the the pcars forum to see if there are any issues i should know about before i instal the update.
oh my word, i wish i never bothered, it seems as though the head of studios ( wont mention his name ) has gone on a mad banfest, and some of his remarks are awful. the way this man carries on, and they want us to help fund pc2, not with his attitude i won't, i think they need to rethink his position. yes i know some of the forum posts do require banning but there is a chap just telling them that the new patch has broken the occulus and asks if there is anything that he can do to turn back the patch, banned
why oh why

hi guys, i have not been on since the new ffb patch 2.0 went live, so i thought i would go the the pcars forum to see if there are any issues i should know about before i instal the update.
oh my word, i wish i never bothered, it seems as though the head of studios ( wont mention his name ) has gone on a mad banfest, and some of his remarks are awful. the way this man carries on, and they want us to help fund pc2, not with his attitude i won't, i think they need to rethink his position. yes i know some of the forum posts do require banning but there is a chap just telling them that the new patch has broken the occulus and asks if there is anything that he can do to turn back the patch, banned
why oh why
Because it's probably the 50th time of posting the same issue.

This is just what we need,another rant thread.I'm sure we have a rant section somewhere on here.I personally don't know why anyone visits that site,when it wind's them up.I've not been over there for 3 weeks.
We all know he's sensitive about his product and shouldn't be posting,but such is life.Perhaps we should be the bigger person and just move on.Otherwise we just sound like the pond life who post nasty comments YouTube.Seriously, let's give this subject a rest.

Your probably right
its not a rant thread it is just disappointing
It's an inflammatory statement,and no good will come of it.I like a good moan as much as the next man,but this subject is burnt out imo.Yes it's disappointing, but life is.My misses is constantly disappointed in the size of my gear stick.But in time it's grown on her,just not very big.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 60 6.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 125 13.7%