F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)

Jas Verstoppen

DNA Racing
Hi fellow Racing-Fanatics!

First of all, how happy are we all together that Codemasters finally pulled it off and deliver us a well balanced, fully functioning Multiplayer part of the game and a much more 'simmy' feel of the Handling-Model then all of the previous titles in the F1-franchise?! Ok, that's of my chest! ;)

We just got the dedicated forum up for our coming League of F1 2016 on the PC-version of the game, we are proud as Ramteam Racing for the fact we are able to host this League for all of you out there who might be interested.

A big Announcement, of all the Info and Dates you need to know, will be made coming Tuesday, 30th of August. Also the Registration-Thread goes up then.

Be sure to keep this page updated because this League on this amazing game will be epic! :)

As a final note, we would like to give a special thanks to the RaceDepartment Team to give us the possibility for hosting a League here, thumbs up!

Cheers,

The Ramteam Staff

Last edited:
Hey fellow Racing-Fanatics!

I thought it would be nice to make a Thread where we can introduce ourselves.
What hobbies you have, what line of work you're in. What passions you have. Tell us which controller you're racing with (Wheel/Gamepad) and your pc-specs.

Shout out boys!

Last edited:
My normal line of duty is being an Operational Teamleader but lately my hobby became my line of work. I'm also a Ski-Instructor in Austria.

My other passion is Formula One. I read all about it every day and love to read some in-depth articles for an ever growing better understanding of F1. Also analyzing a race while watching is a great thing to do. I dare to say I know a lot more to the ever more failing Olav Knol! But yeah, that isn't to hard! ;)

I race with a Thrustmaster F430 FFB on an i5-6600K, 16GB DDR4 and my precious GTX 1070 in my living room on my, also precious, Sony Bravia!

• Deleted member 90535

Hi

I'm Mateusz and my nickname is mattreX. I'm racing on RaceDepartment since F1 2011, but stopped after F1 2013 because another games were crap :) I switched to Assetto Corsa but since Codies didn't screw up this time I'm happy to be back playing F1 games. Hope to see you all on track guys!

Hey!
I'm Aleix, Raptorne on steam :thumbsup: I'm currently studying for superior automotive technician to later specialize on racing engineering.
F1 has been my passion since I was 4 and I've (almost) never missed a race. And also I've always wanted to be part of it, as driver, as mechanic, as engineer... Anything. And I have the chance! I only need to work hard.
I'm also a biker on my free time. I love riding on the mountains of Barcelona with my 29" bike.
I'm using my Driving Force GT for playing. I've been using it since I started on simracing on PS3. GT5 was were all started... But now I mostly race on Assetto Corsa and now F1 2016.
My PC setup is: AMD FX-6300 (OC to 4.5GHZ), 8GB Ram DDR3, 1TB HDD and my little diamond... My Nvidia GTX 960:redface:
See you on the track;)

20160902204638_1.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 207 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.8%