F1 2016 The Game (Codemasters)

Jas Verstoppen

DNA Racing
Hi fellow Racing-Fanatics!

First of all, how happy are we all together that Codemasters finally pulled it off and deliver us a well balanced, fully functioning Multiplayer part of the game and a much more 'simmy' feel of the Handling-Model then all of the previous titles in the F1-franchise?! Ok, that's of my chest! ;)

We just got the dedicated forum up for our coming League of F1 2016 on the PC-version of the game, we are proud as Ramteam Racing for the fact we are able to host this League for all of you out there who might be interested.

A big Announcement, of all the Info and Dates you need to know, will be made coming Tuesday, 30th of August. Also the Registration-Thread goes up then.

Be sure to keep this page updated because this League on this amazing game will be epic! :)

As a final note, we would like to give a special thanks to the RaceDepartment Team to give us the possibility for hosting a League here, thumbs up!

Cheers,

The Ramteam Staff

Last edited:
12_Italy_E_300DPI-886x498.jpg

Hey fellow Racing-Fanatics!

In order to prepare for our upcoming F1 2016 Ramteam Racing League, we have decided to do a test race to make sure everything runs well and to have a good understanding how a session will go.

Besides that, it would be nice to get to know you all a little bit better. Please let me know in the poll if you will attend the race or not.

If you guys have any questions, idea's or advice, feel free to share them here. Hope to see you on track :)

Cheers,

The Ramteam Staff

• Deleted member 90535

I can't make it for this race as well as the first race of the season so my seat is open for a reserve driver for those 2 rounds :)

@Sam Eaton @Palo Samo

Since there are a few people who won't be able to drive the Test Race this Friday, perhaps you fancy a go as reserves?

Would love to, but can't make this Friday :( - I will be available for Sunday if needed.

One thing - I noticed in the rules you intend to use the Safety car. Might be worth testing this before the first league race as I think it's quite buggy online and has potential to ruin a race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back