Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

With the confirmation pretty much that the G27 and pretty much every other wheel is useless for future racing on the PS4 then im looking to get myself a PS3 and get another year out of it. Really missed the racing here once it came to an abrupt end. Had some great seasons here with everyone so would be good to get back in to it. Will be interested to see what you all think of it first though, hopefully get some positive feedback rather than me buy it and a PS3 and everyone hates it and stops racing haha. So hopefully will see you all out on track soon and i can try and track down that tiger again.

With the confirmation pretty much that the G27 and pretty much every other wheel is useless for future racing on the PS4 then im looking to get myself a PS3 and get another year out of it. Really missed the racing here once it came to an abrupt end. Had some great seasons here with everyone so would be good to get back in to it. Will be interested to see what you all think of it first though, hopefully get some positive feedback rather than me buy it and a PS3 and everyone hates it and stops racing haha. So hopefully will see you all out on track soon and i can try and track down that tiger again.

Good for you man @Gareth Messham has missed you out there it's like Topgun when goose dies and he loses his mojo and ****......:whistling::whistling:

awesome news Andy, you really set the standard last season, till your ps3 broke :) unfinished business eh....
Looks like we have ps4's lack of foresight to thank for this though, dumass Sony.

In all honesty if you can't race without a driving line you are basically not racing but just throttling and braking when a Codemasters programmer tells you to. You play FIFA with a running line as well?

Can't isn't in the book of a racer. Practice masters, so if you switch off all the aids the moment you unbox the game for the first time, you can also race without this immersion killing "feature".
come take a look at this guy...Jacob...http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/2014-fec-rules-sign-up.94065/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back