Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Nigel Mansell /Jarv027

I have decided to postpone my retirement but beacause I have started a new job I may have to work some Sunday nights but we will see

This was brilliant, loved the concentration on his face and how pleased he was to win but the best moment was when the guy sat him in the seat and said 'there's 2 minutes qualifying.. that determines your grid position...' No sh#t pal, this is Nigel Mansel your talking to, I think he knows what qualifying is lol :roflmao:

Sadly I won't be signing up for this season as I've lost my passion for racing, and for most things in life right now. Furthermore, I don't have the time nor the money to justify getting the new game, I may come back at some point and you can trust that for now I'll be sticking around :)

• Deleted member 115516

This was brilliant, loved the concentration on his face and how pleased he was to win but the best moment was when the guy sat him in the seat and said 'there's 2 minutes qualifying.. that determines your grid position...' No sh#t pal, this is Nigel Mansel your talking to, I think he knows what qualifying is lol :roflmao:
"No feel in the pedals" like my Microsoft pedals:roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years