Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

OK, I have altered the potential race schedules thanx to Peter pointing out the COTA and Brazil real race times.
Two schedule options atm. One starting at Brazil and one starting at Abu Dhabi.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jLhxg-vB4wOceYiJyChgU9otvEI8A3yZWezI4SUT8WY/edit?usp=sharing

it mostly follows the real race schedule when applicable except for the Easter race (Australia) and the Mothers Day races. Easter race moved forward a week and Mothers day moved back a week.

Can we move most of the calendar a week backwards? I think watching a GP then racing one in the same day is too much tbh.

I would start a week early and always have the online race 1 week after the live event :thumbsup:
Means we will be able to do our testing straight after FP1 & FP2 or anytime during the live F1 weekend ready for the VR race 1 week later. :thumbsup: Obviously a clash on a couple of double header races but the majority will be fine with some creative thinking :geek:

Can we have schedule 3 up there too :whistling:

I think the only appeal to following the real calendar is to race on the same day, otherwise what's the point really? Also if you switch it to the following week or the week before you then you end up a couple times in the season where the back-to-back races screw it up....

Name/Nickname: Jeremy a.k.a. Bones
PSN ID: Bones_FL
Assists: None
Ability to Record Races: Camcorder
Racing Background: Have participated in league racing on two websites over the last 3 years.

Speed/Ping test performed wirelessly with other devices running on the network simultaneously. PSN is wired

Connection relative to the UK

Last edited:
Before kicking off yet another season on the SNL, we'll have a non-points race to allow everyone to get a feel for the cars and each other on the track. Please confirm your intent to participate in this event, vote on the track you'd like to race on, and the track with the most votes will be the track chosen for the race.

Track: TBD
Race Host: TBD

More info to come as we near the start of the season

What are you, blind? Read my first post, and then you have my answer. I have a life. A girlfriend, too many meetings and schedules at the university, i dont have time to practice lines. <snip>. No wonder you have the time in the world to practice on a game. Peace out.

mod edit - Please mind your language, post edited

Last edited by a moderator:
No, we cannot start at Monaco. With new car physics, we will need tracks with nice wide runoff like Abu Dhabi or COTA to start with, getting to Monaco later.
We have test races first btw :D By your logic Abu Dhabi should be the first test race. Also, I think there should be 4 tests instead of 3

And I like the 3rd calendar :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 233 10.5%
  • < 4 years