Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Potential schedule.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jLhxg-vB4wOceYiJyChgU9otvEI8A3yZWezI4SUT8WY/edit?usp=sharing

there are still things that will change... for example we may start later and have to shift some of the races further down.
The North American release is not until the 21st providing they don't have the same problems as last year :rolleyes:. That doesn't leave a great deal of time to test it out with a start date of the 2nd November but i'll happily go with that if others want it as we'll all be in the same boat. However, with the US grand Prix starting at 8pm on that date it would clash with our race so maybe shifting the start of the season to the following week at Brazil would be favourable? We could always run some test races at Austin during the week of the actual US GP?

My sticking points would be the back to back races which are not something I am keen on in all honesty.

Will the lines assists be discussable?
For people, who still are good, and drive with no handling assists, it is sometimes nice to drive with lines, due to a busy personal life, and not having the time to train all braking points, especially two times a week.

If i can have lines on, i am so ready for 2 races a week.
Cheers.

Will the lines assists be discussable?
For people, who still are good, and drive with no handling assists, it is sometimes nice to drive with lines, due to a busy personal life, and not having the time to train all braking points, especially two times a week.

If i can have lines on, i am so ready for 2 races a week.
Cheers.
no lines sry...do you see alonso or rosberg training with colored lines ?

The North American release is not until the 21st providing they don't have the same problems as last year :rolleyes:. That doesn't leave a great deal of time to test it out with a start date of the 2nd November but i'll happily go with that if others want it as we'll all be in the same boat. However, with the US grand Prix starting at 8pm on that date it would clash with our race so maybe shifting the start of the season to the following week at Brazil would be favourable? We could always run some test races at Austin during the week of the actual US GP?

My sticking points would be the back to back races which are not something I am keen on in all honesty.
I always miss something Peter. Forgot about the race time for the real races. COTA won't work with our regular time so it would be best to start on a race that doesn't have a late start. Doesn't Brazil have a late start too?

I'm not too keen on back to back either, but if it means i get the summer off this year than so be it ;)

I always miss something Peter. Forgot about the race time for the real races. COTA won't work with our regular time so it would be best to start on a race that doesn't have a late start. Doesn't Brazil have a late start too?

I'm not too keen on back to back either, but if it means i get the summer off this year than so be it ;)

Yes Brazil is later than usual but the race starts at 4pm uk time so would be over by 6 which would still allows for the usual start time for our race.

Last edited:
OK, I have altered the potential race schedules thanx to Peter pointing out the COTA and Brazil real race times.
Two schedule options atm. One starting at Brazil and one starting at Abu Dhabi.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jLhxg-vB4wOceYiJyChgU9otvEI8A3yZWezI4SUT8WY/edit?usp=sharing

it mostly follows the real race schedule when applicable except for the Easter race (Australia) and the Mothers Day races. Easter race moved forward a week and Mothers day moved back a week.
Nice one Karl,

My preference would be Schedule A because of less double headers :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back