Status
Not open for further replies.

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
f1fun.jpg

Game: F1 2010 - The Game by Codemasters. Click here to buy it directly from Steam
Class: Formula 1
Track:
Various Tracks (Ralf Eiden Style = random selection)
Weather:
Dry
Opens: 19:00 GMT
Ends: Do we?
Password & Rules: click here

Is a full season up for discussion ?
Is it possible we could trim the schedule or is this a no go area ?

maybe we could also kick about having the 1st & 2nd fastest guys in one team, 3rd and 4th in the next team and so on. I understand it devalues a constructors title ( who cares :sleep: ) but think it may help people stay if the secondary battle was inter team :thumbsup: rivalry

How do we plan to allocate cars this year!?
Not all cars have LCD screens :thumbsdown:
Do the t-cam drivers want cars with onboard data?

Full season or no go for me.

I like the constructors, it adds something for everyone who isn't going to be fighting for the top spot.

Allocating cars could be done like me saying "I want the Ferrari" and now that is mine for the rest of the season, I've called it, suck it nerds. :coffee:

maybe we could also kick about having the 1st & 2nd fastest guys in one team, 3rd and 4th in the next team and so on.

How do we plan to allocate cars this year!? Not all cars have LCD screens :thumbsdown: Do the t-cam drivers want cars with onboard data?

I'm fine with either way.

I'd prefer that.

Good point. The chassis with LCD wheels should go to cockpit users first. In addition to that, I don't care what chassis I have, as long as it isn't white or close to the color white. I had a very hard time with white chassis like the Sauber and Williams because I can't see the proximity arrows when using T-Cam.

Hi!
I'm sure it's coming, but not sure when. Probably we'll have some test races first and start TNC a bit later when we know are there some big bugs in game or not. Hopefully people haven't forgot TNC and we have enough drivers to race. :)

Is a full season up for discussion ?

maybe we could also kick about having the 1st & 2nd fastest guys in one team, 3rd and 4th in the next team and so on. I understand it devalues a constructors title ( who cares :sleep: ) but think it may help people stay if the secondary battle was inter team :thumbsup: rivalry

How do we plan to allocate cars this year!?
Not all cars have LCD screens :thumbsdown:
Do the t-cam drivers want cars with onboard data?
When you say is the full season up for discussion then as far as I’m concerned it certainly is. As already discussed we need wherever possible to run races in line with those that we are watching to add that bit of extra interest. I would not particularly want to see any races removed from the schedule but would go with the consensus on that.

I do quite like the constructors battle but it did get devalued somewhat this past season with some teams running one car for some of the season. Pairing up people in teams based on pace is an interesting idea, nice one :thumbsup:

Once we have the game in hand next Thursday / Friday and we know for definite what cars have the LCD readouts on the wheel we can look further into that but certainly I feel it makes sense that those in the cockpit get the first choice of those cars. Other than that I am not too fussed on what car I get. I guess we need to know for sure who drives outside the car for that to be a factor?

If we were to pair drivers together on pace then maybe last seasons results should have some bearing on car choice with the fastest paring getting first choice, etc. but with the caveat that the one has to be a cockpit driver to give them a choice of one of those cars.

(still didn't get my pc btw)

I saw the calendar somehow, and I gotta say a few things about the 2nd one (which seems better)
Monaco either gotta start or end it
Catalunya and Shanghai need to be way more down (COTA too, but hearing lockups are impossible maybe not)
Interlagos, A1-Ring and especially Monza up (or if Interlagos is still down let it end the season over Abu Dhabi)
Test races gotta be at tracks that everyone knows well. I could have a major advantage because I've already driven the A1-Ring on F1 Challenge, or someone already drove Sochi on rFactor

that's just my opinion. I believe others will agree on the last part

(still didn't get my pc btw)

I saw the calendar somehow, and I gotta say a few things about the 2nd one (which seems better)
Monaco either gotta start or end it
Catalunya and Shanghai need to be way more down (COTA too, but hearing lockups are impossible maybe not)
Interlagos, A1-Ring and especially Monza up (or if Interlagos is still down let it end the season over Abu Dhabi)
Test races gotta be at tracks that everyone knows well. I could have a major advantage because I've already driven the A1-Ring on F1 Challenge, or someone already drove Sochi on rFactor

that's just my opinion. I believe others will agree on the last part
No, we cannot start at Monaco. With new car physics, we will need tracks with nice wide runoff like Abu Dhabi or COTA to start with, getting to Monaco later. I want Monaco in the first half of the season, DEFINITELY not last.

Tests should probably be somewhere like Spa, Sao Paulo and Silverstone. Classic tracks that have always been there, so people know them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back