payment type?

this there anyway to pay for netkar without using pay pal i tried the whole continue without logging into pay pal but it still says that pay pal cant verify my card any idea's ??

yeah it just keeps saying that paypal cannot verify my card which is what im trying to do im trying to avoid pay pal and pay directly off my card like i do for iracing etc

Verified? You've used it before through PayPal? After a certain sum, you have to confirm it or something, maybe that's it?

Anyway, if all else fails, I can buy you the game via PayPal, and you give 20€ to charity or a street performer or something :)

I think here you can pay with your credit card outside pay-pal
only drop down the line "payment type" and choose your credit card than fill in the remaining lines ...

in case the problem persists please let me know
I'm sure Casillo can sort your problem out but only inside his favourite ways (credit card / pay pal)

ciao

okay it all worked now what code do i put in to unlock the content? ive got an email from paypal to say ive paid and ive typed in the reciet number in but it says its wrong do i have to wait for netkar themselfs to send a code out?

imgres
wikileaks-batman-20101206-160050.jpg

Batman too :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back