Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Paul Ricard Historic - Paul Ricard for GSCEx

Hi all!

I am happy to propose this Paul Ricard historic.
Short track which can be use in Opala 86 perhaps, who knows :roflmao:

Thanks to Uwe - Dumeklemmer - for his permissions about these Carrera.4 tracks.
Thanks to Denis for pictures
Thanks to Keith for his help on AI.

Hope you will like it, a lot of work there!

Read more about this resource...

Everyone!

If you will is strong enough...
On a serious note, I convert some rFactor off-road track for myself, you can do the same and also there's a couple of pages with many GSCE tracks, some of them are off-road. If you can't find those pages, I'll send you it on private.

11206777_1440296242953038_8271025079663416693_o.jpg

11270215_1440294339619895_6527597964945832829_o.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1433626436953352.1073741827.1433624326953563&type=1

added some more pics from testings today... found a failure on last tesings and unpacked, opened and checked on 3dsimed and repacked every car on last two days -.-

found 3-4 little errors and the game crashes are solved... hmm better to say on last 3 test runs there wasnt a ctd, so i think the problem what was the reason for it is fixed... bad thing the problem why i unpacked and checked every car isnt solved :(

edit: found the problem and fixed it, no everything is working fine :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Beautiful track, Patrick, thanks! I had forgotten how much fun Paul Ricard is... I just had an interesting race with Marcas there. However, the AI is very very slow in the first corners leading to the main straight... I could consistently gain 0.5-1s per lap there, pretty much (with the AI at 107%).

I used Keith AI which is really better than the original one, but It seems that AI can always be better. ^^
I never run offline so it is not a thing I master at all but I am aware I have to think about poeple running offline.

So... Hmmmm, Keith?
Sorry to add you some job each time I update a track :roflmao:

Yes I will definitely take a look, it was a few years ago now, I don't remember doing much to this one, just made sure they would run cleanly, so hopefully it can be improved more.

Last edited:
Sorry for a quick off topic question. I used to edit a lot of AIW files several years ago for rFactor, but now I'm totally clueless. What's the best editor for doing these for GSC?

I have a fair number of tracks which are great apart from one or two places where the cars clip the corner or slam the curb so hard that they flip. ( It would be great if the Reiza lads could tweak the engine to prevent the annoying roll-over physics.)

Thanks for any guidance.

Beautiful track, Patrick, thanks! I had forgotten how much fun Paul Ricard is... I just had an interesting race with Marcas there. However, the AI is very very slow in the first corners leading to the main straight... I could consistently gain 0.5-1s per lap there, pretty much (with the AI at 107%).

I used Keith AI which is really better than the original one, but It seems that AI can always be better. ^^
I never run offline so it is not a thing I master at all but I am aware I have to think about poeple running offline.

So... Hmmmm, Keith?
Sorry to add you some job each time I update a track :roflmao:

This should be an improvement, the AI are now about 2 seconds quicker per lap overall(using F3 as test at 100%, lap times went from 1:21.2 in the original to 1:19.3 with this new AIW, so this should be a much improved race line).

http://www.mediafire.com/download/83vribgqmprxw3b/PaulRicard_1988.AIW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 106 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 147 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline