Circuit Paul Ricard 2020 Retexture (Content Manager Skin)

Tracks Circuit Paul Ricard 2020 Retexture (Content Manager Skin) 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
jjfarmer2301 submitted a new resource:

Paul Ricard 2020 Retexture (Content Manager Skin) - Small improvements to Circuit Paul Ricard

Some improvements to make Circuit Paul Ricard look more modern and natural.

- Improved colours of stripes next to the track
- Updated curb colours to a richer tone
- Updated track logos

The track can be found here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/paul-ricard.6115/

Old:

View attachment 350296View attachment 350297View attachment 350298

New:

View attachment 350299View attachment 350300[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Bonjour, excellent, mais comment on l'installe ? merci !

Hello just drag n drop zip on Content manager for automated install, i suggest manual install on assetto track folder. After that dont forget to click on the 3 tiny points under track on cm to choose the good skin, have fun

I already made them a lot darker. If you want them even darker you can go to the content tab in CM, select the track, go to skins and override textures. Just select the different road textures and make them darker in PS, Paint.net, Gimp or whatever you want to use :)

Edit: after looking at some reference pictures, you may be right that the track is still a little bit too bright. I think I'll release an update soon which fixes that.

Hey there,
Thanks a lot for this much needed visual update. I'm a big fine of old school looking tracks and I was wondering if you could maybe make a version with the improved colors while keeping the old logos? Thanks!

So I installed this upgrade using Content Manager. No difference at all in track appearance. I checked the install, CM seemed to put the files where they were supposed to go. ???

So I installed this upgrade using Content Manager. No difference at all in track appearance. I checked the install, CM seemed to put the files where they were supposed to go. ???
You need to select the skin in CM. Look under the track selection UI part.

You need to select the skin in CM. Look under the track selection UI part.
Yeah I just figured that out, came back here to edit my response but no need now. Thanks.

I find the braking/acceleration zones look too dark most of the time with this reskin, not very realistic.

Hey man, I've done the drag and drop installation but can't seem to get it to work. Is there something I need to do before launching the track?

Yeah you need to select the skin of course.

1623107681319.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back