Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Patrick Giranthon updated Porsche 911 Cup RSR 3.0L with a new update entry:

Tire and brake adjustments

Hi everyone.
Some improvements made by Renato Simioni:

- no more blocking wheels when braking (at 85% of pressure)
- no more slides from tires at really low speed
- sfx adjustments

Realfeel is the same :

[P911T]
MaxForceAtSteeringRack=1400.000000
SteeringDamper=11500.000000
FFBMixerRealFeelPercent=100.000000
FrontGripEffect=0.200000
SmoothingLevel=0
Kf=11500.000000
Ks=7.000000
A=1.000000
Kr=3.000000

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for your contributions, Patrick, we appreciate it.
It's nice to see you are enjoying creating the content as well, as much as we enjoy using it. Only great things can come from efforts backed up by passion and commitment to quality. :thumbsup:

Ooh, nice. Braking does feel a little easier, thank you. By the way, I made a short video using this mod (v. 2.7, so the wheels lock a bit!), posted in the media section. Not sure if linking to it here is allowed, but if you're reading this and are under any doubt whether to download this mod... well, go watch it. I'm pretty sure the next thing you'll do will be to click "download" :)

rodrigo cascaes submitted a new resource:

Kartodromo Cacador SC - kart Cacador Brasil

Portugues:
Kartodromo feito no Bobs track Builder. Feito totalmente através de videos e fotos, se tiver alguém de cacador com fotos e que queira ajudar me envia uma MP.

Informações:

Extensão: 1050 metros
Largura: 8 metros
Curvas: 15 (9 para a esquerda e 6 para a direita)
Sentido: Anti-horário
Nome oficial: Kartódromo Tutas Olsen – homenagem a um kartista local, falecido em um acidente de trânsito nos anos 80

Se gostarem da pista e quiserem converter...

Read more about this resource...

Edit: Nvm! I got it working. My bad for deleting the BTCC2011 folder. I haven't had a gmotor sim before. Great track!

I can't seem to load this map and end up getting a very quick Gmotor 2 Error which I can't read fast enough. Is this track working for v1.21 of GSCE?

Last edited:
xxxxxx.png
Guys - if any of you would like to compare your times with the rest of the world using this mod... please feel free to search for the server "racing league sa" ingame once you've run the latest SimSync Pro that can be found here: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/patrick34-f1-2014-mod.3848/

No password required.
Post your time and have a look at the standings here:
http://f1leaguesa.liveracers.com/Live/?server=Racing League SA

Take note - the current tyre set to be used is the Soft & Medium set. If your time is posted with the wrong set - the time will be marked as invalid and removed.
As we update the mod - vehicle performance might improve - so feel free to try again from time to time. The average lap time on Interlagos atm is about 1:17 but we'd like to bring it down to 1:10 like real life by further improving the tyres which is the only files not based on the Reiza Extreme vehicles that can be changed by us.
You don't have to join our league to participate - and the only prize will be bragging rights on the live timing website.
If you are to hold a top 20 spot on the time sheet, please mail your time and full name as well as preferred vehicle choice to info@f1league.co.za so that you may be entered for the race on the current track in 30 days - if you'd like to take part of course (Vehicle choice is limited per person, so first come first serve rule will apply).
Again no prizes - this is just for the fun and it's your choice if you wanna use assists or not.
P.S. take note that assists carry a default weight penalty which was implemented by Reiza.

Almost forgot - if you can use your Name & Surname as plr file name - that would be great... otherwise it would be a bit more difficult to distinguish between drivers with the same name - Lewis vs Lewis... hehehe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back