Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hey you guys....all you have to do is make a temp folder.....copy a gsc.exe in the folder along with the simsync files. Then start the simsync. This way you dont have to install directly into the game. :thumbsup: And you can save it as a mod.

Last edited:
Have a look in your editor settings.ini
Resolution should say "7680x1440"
Then if you load it into editor, you should be able to use the mouse to place the widgets wherever you want.

Last edited:
I honestly think buckmore park was one of the better ones compared to some of the other kart tracks there is but it does need some work, when i converted it my FPS was all over the place in certain spots.

I did find find a few good ones on rfactorcentral like Pista Azzurra and Karting de Campillos. They would be really good with reiza road shaders and sky textures.

Last edited:
Does anyone out there know how to make a decent showroom perhaps? It's not a big deal, but a nice looking garage or something would be appreciated. The black hole looks boring and you miss details on screenshots as well. :)

Well, this going nowhere:(. Although the tips and tricks from you Keith i am not able to get how i want it.
Still all widgets on the center screen:sick:
Maybe a better tutorial or someone on teamspeak who wants to help me.
Damn this is frustrating

I would really love to start using the rfDynHUD plugin, but I simply cannot get it to work. I can't even open the editor using the launcher. I just get this:
"WARNING: Registry key for 32 bit Java 6 Runtime Environment not found.
WARNING: Couldn't find 32 bit Java 6 Runtime Environment in the default folder.
"

Does this mean I have to "downgrade" my Java to V6 32 bit for the plugin to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 296 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 205 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%