Patricio O'Ward Red Bull helmet

Helmets Patricio O'Ward Red Bull helmet 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey buddy, first of all great helmet but it doesn’t load in in the customization tab at mine and in the time trial etc it is full of pixels do you know how to fix it?
Try installing again. Mipmaps aren't right probably. And to get it work with every car you have to install it to every incardriver

Mate, I absolutely cannot get this to work. I have installed and re-installed it several times and it just comes out as the helmet being the normal generic one but a blurry mess. Does it have to be installed to the 'gen19' one like the video or can it be anyone? Because, if not, then I don't know what's going wrong.

Mate, I absolutely cannot get this to work. I have installed and re-installed it several times and it just comes out as the helmet being the normal generic one but a blurry mess. Does it have to be installed to the 'gen19' one like the video or can it be anyone? Because, if not, then I don't know what's going wrong.
It can be anyone but colors have to match. Click settings, set directory to F1 2019 in the erp archiver so mipmaps should install automatically

It can be anyone but colors have to match. Click settings, set directory to F1 2019 in the erp archiver so mipmaps should install automatically

Cheers for the reply. I think I got it to work, it just wasn't showing up until I'd actually used it in game. Don't know enough about it to know why that is, but it works now regardless. Great helmet btw.

Cheers for the reply. I think I got it to work, it just wasn't showing up until I'd actually used it in game. Don't know enough about it to know why that is, but it works now regardless. Great helmet btw.
Didn't you watch the Krisdix tutorial then?...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 150 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 282 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 410 39.9%