Patience is a Niels Pedersen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inspired by something I read on the television, I came up with the idea to play this game on Race Department

~The Rules~

• I post clues as to a certain topic or object or thing, the aim of the game is to wait the longest before posting the answer on this thread (example later, read on if bamboozled)
  • You score 1 point for each hour you wait, but only the first person to post the answer scores points
  • Each event has three rounds (rather like touring cars) and the championship contains 10 events
~Example~

Step 1) I post the clue

This thing is usually yellow. It is an animal that lives in the water. It has a beak. Daffy is one of these.

Step 2) You wait as long as you dare before posting the answer. The first person to post the answer scores 1 point per hour. No-one else scores points.

(I posted the clue at 12 noon)

4:00 pm: Dave: Duck?
6:00 pm: John: Duck!

Dave wins this round and scores four points

Step 3) If someone posts an incorrect answer, then the counter continues to go until someone posts a correct answer

(I posted the clue at 12 noon)

4:00 pm: Dave: Fish?
6:00 pm John: Duck?
John wins this round and scores six points

Step 4) There are three of the rounds described in an event. The winner of the event (most points) scores a bonus five points. There are 10 events in the championship.

~Championship Standings~

Standings after the 8th Event

1) Niels Pedersen-85
2) Thomas Hackel-22
3)
Peter Duivelaar-18
4) lMatthew Gutteridge-18
5) bduddy-14
6) Sebastien Levret-5
7) Dave Stephenson-3

Yes, b it is

Ok, time to start the first round of the first event.

Ok, clue

I am a games console, that has been given a bad reputation because I am supposed to have bad graphics and be dangerous. One of my most popular games involves an Italian Plumber racing against other friends. What am I (and for a bonus point, what game am I reffering to?)

Remember, you have to wait the LONGEST before posting, and you score 1 point per hour you wait, but only the FIRST person to post a correct answer wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%