Cars Patches v1.1 for Modded cars + new GUIDs (original banks of the mods) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello mate , I can`t find them on the net now , all I could do is maybe post a picture of them and you may know the models I mean, or send you the files ?

Why some cars run only alone? I am trying to race all 24 lemans cars, but its impossible. Ex.: Porsche 991 GT1 run alone and with some other cars, but not run with Bentkey Speed8 or F40 p. I need to make a chess combination to run 3 or more cars.
Is it because the "workaround mod fix" ?

Why some cars run only alone? I am trying to race all 24 lemans cars, but its impossible. Ex.: Porsche 991 GT1 run alone and with some other cars, but not run with Bentkey Speed8 or F40 p. I need to make a chess combination to run 3 or more cars.
Is it because the "workaround mod fix" ?
No, it's happening also with original sound banks. It depends also in which order the cars models are loaded. For some mods, it doesn't work at all.
I think all those mods needs to be made again (especially the sounds with fmod 1.05)

nissan390gt1 & urd_egt_darche finaly entering to the game. without sound. ( when sfx file is emty ) ... I guess fix or creat new GUIDs and/or .bank ... but I do not know anything about them. I copied from another car but did not .. :( HELP !

patrod78 submitted a new resource:

Patches v1.1 for Modded cars - Fixes for modded cars v1.1

Read more about this resource...
Hi, I'm new to Assetto corsa, i have some mods that stop working with the new update 1.1.1

For what i read with this ( of course if i have that car ) i can make some of the mods got to work again?

I just need to trow the files and replace for the ones in the cars folders?

A minimal guide to install this would be nice to new comers like me

There's an official new v1.1 version of the URD_EGT mod that is working very fine.

The nissan390gt1 is an old mod. I'll try to fix it, but i'm not sure that it'll work.

Hi, I'm new to Assetto corsa, i have some mods that stop working with the new update 1.1.1

For what i read with this ( of course if i have that car ) i can make some of the mods got to work again?

I just need to trow the files and replace for the ones in the cars folders?

A minimal guide to install this would be nice to new comers like me

Indeed, the first patch contains only acd files or aero.ini, so you can copy directly the car_name folder in (steam)\Assetto Corsa\content\cars directory.
Be aware that that some mods need GUIDs fix and/or workarounk banks to work.
You can find them in the OP in the overview tab or in this discussion thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back