F1 2012 Patches and Updates!

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I think all the patches and updates are out now! They certainly are for xbox and I'm loving them! Just wondered what all your views and thoughts were on them and whether there is still some glitches that have not been sorted that people know about? Cheeers!

I wasn't impressed by the xbox patch initially with regard to the handling but with some wheel setting adjustments I am a lot happier now. I'm happy to see that parc ferme can now be switched off so online testing can be done again but I haven't seen any evidence of any improvement in the penalties yet. All reports indicate that the dynamic weather has been improved which is excellent.

Although the ai are improved over 2011 there is still room for more... They are not aggressive enough in making a pass and if you make a mistake they don't take enough advantage and back off to easily.

They don't need to be particularly adventurous to go past you when you make a mistake and run wide or off the track though...my first post patch race at Abu Dhabi I made a couple of errors out of turn 1 and the final turn where I went off the track and the car behind just backed right off and didn't attempt to take advantage. That shouldn't be the case...

Legendary and even Professional AI stick their try to set me up for getting jumps on me out of a chicane all the time. I'm constantly defending and using up all the track to keep them at bay. The game is fine lol. If you're not being "immersed" enough with a video game, go race shifter karts on small sprint tracks in real life. You'll have no problem with the immersion factor there. :roflmao: :thumbsup:

Legendary and even Professional AI stick their try to set me up for getting jumps on me out of a chicane all the time. I'm constantly defending and using up all the track to keep them at bay. The game is fine lol. If you're not being "immersed" enough with a video game, go race shifter karts on small sprint tracks in real life. You'll have no problem with the immersion factor there. :roflmao: :thumbsup:
I believe CM got it right this year. Pro is a very good level for weaker teams and when start playing, and Legend is very good when you get to a top team. At least imho, much better than in 2010 and 11, race for a good team was just boring in Legend. As for the shifter karts I would love to do that! Too bad still too expensive for me. For now i'll keep my hobby as a virtual driver :p

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 464 39.1%