F1 2012 Patch #3 for PC now available

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Patch #3 might have been released as Steam downloaded 70.5MB for F1 2012.

After patch #2, a check of the game_version.txt (\Steam\steamapps\common\f1 2012\game_version.txt) file showed: const char * version = "Master Universal.815819 25/09/2012 19:41 "; unsigned int versionNumber = 815819;

The same file now reads: const char * version = "Master Universal.818459 28/09/2012 12:50 "; unsigned int versionNumber = 818459;

The f1_2012.exe file has changed to v.1.2.0.0 from f1_2012.exe v.1.1.0.0

Cheers.

You can look in the Steam Downloads from the view menu, if it's already gone, you can see mine :p

steamupdate.png

Yeah, crying for realism all the time and when they got it this game - now they don't like it. Crying for realism all the time and using flashbacks..

People might want to use flashbacks to capture a certain point for a video, or a screenshot.

Perhaps that could be one of the reasons?

And if it is, why should the game be naffed up because of it?

It wasn't in the previous two offerings.

It doesn't have anything to do with realism.

People might want to use flashbacks to capture a certain point for a video, or a screenshot.

Perhaps that could be one of the reasons?

And if it is, why should the game be naffed up because of it?

It wasn't in the previous two offerings.

It doesn't have anything to do with realism.

What does naffed up mean? That's not in English o.o

Anyways, why would you flashback when you want to take a screenshot when you can just open your replay and capture it without flashbacking? I don't see the logic. I mean, I don't use flashbacks so I don't know what exactly the bug is, but doesn't it appear when you use a flashback?

It has a lot to do with realism. Well, not a lot, but at least definitely a LOT more than previous 2 games. This can be called a Sim, considering that even NFS has titles called Simulators - this can even called a hardcore Sim. As for the last 2 games, yeah, they were.. Well.. Nothing.. They weren't a Sim for sure, they weren't too arcade either so.. I don't know.. But they're definitely more arcade than Sim so they can easily be called a Simulator.

Other than the tons of grip we're having in these games, what not-Sim like is in here? Bugs don't count for Sim/Arcade. Both types shouldn't have bugs, but there's no game without bugs anyway. Yes, this game seems to have a lot of them, but I can live with that. I mean, come on, do you really think it bothers me if I the game has a flashback bug or no? No, I don't use flashbacks. Do you really think it bothers me if the game gives me penalties? No, I'm never in such situations. The only thing that bothers me is the multiplayer connection which seems to have problems, but.. They have time to fix it.. :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 127 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 470 39.0%