PC1 Patch 2.5

Thanks martinsalat I'll give it a try.

c172fccc
I'm assuming that the FFB system had changed in this recent patch as I had been playing this quite a bit upto about a week before the patch came out. About 165 hours since day of release. I had the FFB for cars that I like driving all set up to the best of my ability with the game as it was pre 2.5. I come back to the game this afternoon and everything feels wrong. It's as if I'm driving a shopping trolley or driving on ice. No matter what I tried it wouldn't feel right. I selected classic instead of default and it immediately felt better even though all the sliders in the main menu and garage had to be set again. Now I almost have the car I was driving today back to the way I like it even tough I've spent about 20 mins on it using CLASSIC instead of 4 hours trying DEFAULT.

That's why I assume it is now a new FFB system. Although I could be wrong.

Bul, I had that very same issue before the game releases. It was right after a new build came out. Try checking file integrity. That fixed it for me back then.
I tried that before with no luck. Thankfully someone on the PCars forums had a solution and it's fixed now. Only thing that sucks is that I lost all of my stats and saved games but at least the problem is solved.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back