PC1 Patch 1.4 FFB

Honestly, for my G27, they have messed it up even more :(
I started a clean profile. Most of the defaults are the same as 1.3. Force feedback is now at 100.
For my Logi profile I run at 100/0/0/0.
With these settings there is massive clipping in even the slightest turn. I had to drop down to tire force 25 before things were acceptable. Problem is, it now feels as lifeless as 1.3 did.
This is a huge disappointment. All they seem to have done with FFB is put a multiplier on tire force.
The default cars setups haven't changed either and each still has, for some unknown reason, 0.10 fx smoothing.
I was hoping that they really would give us FFB on a par with AC/rf2/R3E etc.
I hope those of you with other wheels have a better experience than I have.
I think I'll just uninstall pCars and move on.
It's just so very, very disappointing.

Just interested to hear other peoples experience. No matter what I do FFB is off the chart in the corners. Although it does feel better I am obviously missing loads of info.

I'll check back in a month or two to see if there is a new patch to fix it. :D

So I just checked again using the telemetry tool using my settings that I was previously using before the 1.4 patch, I rarely get any clipping and even that's with the highest down force cars in some turns. Its clear they did increase the FFB output some though since I'm closer to clipping now that I was before but I'm still rarely clipping. To be honest, it feels just fine. I did get some clipping when I went off the track but that's perfectly acceptable. If you're using a CSW v2, you should try the settings I posted a while back, they still work great even with the 1.4 patch.

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/fanatec-csw-v2-ffb-settings.105454/

Right, after spending all afternoon experimenting I have settled on some great FFB settings for me.
Basically I deleted my (backed up profile) and started again. Re-calibrated the T500 and set my FFB as per Bmanics setup guide (posted previously) and set the tyre force to 50. (100 is too much after the patch and new profile). I then put Jack Spades re-done FFB folder (FFB brakes +Sop).

I have really good and detailed FFB now, no clipping at all. Everything feels damn good. Sorted. Now for some racing. :thumbsup: As long as the game does not crash.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 345 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 236 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 296 13.4%