PC1 Patch 1.4 FFB

Honestly, for my G27, they have messed it up even more :(
I started a clean profile. Most of the defaults are the same as 1.3. Force feedback is now at 100.
For my Logi profile I run at 100/0/0/0.
With these settings there is massive clipping in even the slightest turn. I had to drop down to tire force 25 before things were acceptable. Problem is, it now feels as lifeless as 1.3 did.
This is a huge disappointment. All they seem to have done with FFB is put a multiplier on tire force.
The default cars setups haven't changed either and each still has, for some unknown reason, 0.10 fx smoothing.
I was hoping that they really would give us FFB on a par with AC/rf2/R3E etc.
I hope those of you with other wheels have a better experience than I have.
I think I'll just uninstall pCars and move on.
It's just so very, very disappointing.

Don't believe so but I didn't check it with the telemetry tool. I was probably using less FFB than most people seem to like anyway. I didn't like any of Jack Spade's files because the FFB was way too strong and clipping on my CSW v2. I can check it today though.
Just interested to hear other peoples experience. No matter what I do FFB is off the chart in the corners. Although it does feel better I am obviously missing loads of info.

I'll check back in a month or two to see if there is a new patch to fix it. :D

i think people hae been reducing the tyre force to as low as 30.

i tried to get some SOP squeezed into the mix last nite, biut just got horrendous clip round corners..

Getting bit fed up with spending my sim time (not just on pcars) adjusting ffb tbh.

think just gonna use jacks files, then reduce the tyre force.

Why is the FFB so high it's crazy, something is wrong if the tyre force needs to be that low. It's slip shod QA and testing again. I knew I should have left this pain in arse for 6 months. Just could not wait for some single player action. Sold a pup again.

not sure they screwed up it just seems bloody heavy! so now low tyre force and less M scales values seem to work..

Still i would like a little more FFB driving straight, its there faintly but needs a boost. which i hope spades files have sorted.. i dont care if not having 100 tyre force is wrong... i seriously dont anymore.!

My FFB got totaly ruined by 1.4, extremly heavy and Clipping Deluxe, and the old settings with jacks files dont worke either the way they are supposed to.. very dissaponted. CSR wheel, il check tommorow and see if they fixed something, but there must be something wrong, this is no way and improvment.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 192 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%