Patch 1.2.0.1 and 1.2.0.2

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
NEW NOTE: PLEASE USE THIS TOPIC TO REVIEW THE PATCH 1.2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As a quasi-official statement, I can say that a patch is indeed on the way and that it will hit Steam within the near future. I can't yet comment on what has been adressed in the mentioned patch.

A quote from Mikkel on RSC wich makes us all very happy i think. Bugging days are over and now the gamefun can improve even more then it did already. Great news

TheStig[RPM said:
]i crashed serveral times on invisible cars.. i hope that will be patched as well

yep, that one is acid for our tournament, imagine an invisible car in the last lap, ouch!
The other one I'd love to see addressed is the replay fix: without a proper replay, how are Racemaus and Scyp going to run the tournament? With grids being only 2secs apart in training, there is bound to be a lot of refereeing work to be done after races ... (I do not envy your job, racedirectors).

• dunnee

all i get is invisable cars sometimes ... but what i would realy like is for proper servers to be put up coz i cant find a single hoster for the game ?? ... can u guys ? ... if so surgest me some pleaseee :D ... also get rid of the bmw :D hehe

dunnee said:
all i get is invisable cars sometimes ... but what i would realy like is for proper servers to be put up coz i cant find a single hoster for the game ?? ... can u guys ? ... if so surgest me some pleaseee :D ... also get rid of the bmw :D hehe

there are a lot of public servers, wich are very good and stable: netikka, perfect-racing, and our public RPM server has a very low ping as well

• dunnee

nice ... perfect-racing have english servers ? ... if so i might have a look into them
thnx m8ty ... any url for there site ?

just a lil bit off topic.....what pings do you get to the servers in the list and what is max that is still playable??
As a CoD player anything even close to 100 ms is unplayable but in race the servers are from 70-200 and most around 120-150 in game list

the RPM server should be having a ping from 10 to 15 i think.. massive connection power but laggy with more rooms open (working on it still)

Patch released !!!

Changes/Additions:
Credits list updated
Alfa Romeo 75 interior brightness changed
Clarified multiplayer starting procedure
Added version info
Changed championship contestants selection
Added server/host option to allow or deny joining during qualification session
Added draw distance options for rear view mirror
Car setup favorite can now be set for every track and car combination

Bug fixes:
Fixed loading screen pagefade issue
Fixed server crash
Fixed rendering bug which could cause a black rectangle to appear
Removed unwanted artifacts from rearview mirror rendering
Macau, Dona Maria collision error fixed
Macau, Pitlane collision bug fixed
Macau, flying lampposts fixed
Fixed localization issues in car setup
Fixed racegrooveline rendering issues
Number of players on non-dedicated servers reported correctly
Fixed brake lights in replay

Enjoy RACErs

• Henrik Stoldt

MrMystic[RPM said:
]

Changes/Additions:
Clarified multiplayer starting procedure
Added server/host option to allow or deny joining during qualification session
Car setup favorite can now be set for every track and car combination

Bug fixes:
Number of players on non-dedicated servers reported correctly
Fixed brake lights in replay

those changes are nice. but i really want to get the gear 1 corner in macau fixed. it often said, that i cut the track and got a penalty, but i didn't cut at all! and of course the invisible car bug or the "suddenly-i'm-alone-one-the-track-bug" need to get fixed as well...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 93 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 128 10.6%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 173 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 341 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 472 39.0%