Pastor Maldonado

I would say something about him, but well, let this describe Maldonado:
Maldonado-Kart-300x300.jpg

Roland Ratzenberger was an Austrian racing driver rookie driving for the MTV Simtek Ford team. Ayrton Senna was introduced to Roland earlier that year in testing. The San Marino GP was Ratzenberger's first Formula One Grand Prix but he didn't make it to the end of Qualifying. His Simtek left the racetrack at the Variante Villeneuve corner, the corner after the high speed curve of Tamburello where Senna crashed the following day. Senna was driven to the scene of the accident but when he got there, Ratzenberger was already dead. R.I.P Roland Ratzenberger

So Maldonado says he was vindicated by a clean race, eh? Smokescreen if you ask me.

He did not complete the full race, and with Pastor, the race isn't over until the fat lady is parked.

We would do well to remember what happened on the final lap of Valencia. I am sure he was planning his assault for the latter stages here as well :p

Anyway..
I should do admit now because of this guy this season was on the other hand fun.
Hopefully Maldo does better next season without any big trouble.

Yea he´s been doing some silly things and some good things but that ended badly because the rear end came around (like Silverstone and Hungary)
If he can just hone that and make those passes stick, he will definitely be someone to count on.

He´s got the pace, he´s got the mental aspect locked down as well.
Having Alonso behind you for a whole race and not make a single mistake is pretty damn impressive for a guy in his second year.

I bet Williams is incredibly happy as well, he brought them a win which is something they haven´t tasted for quite some time.

quote="Hampus Andersson, post: 1310728, member: 554"]Maybe in some parallel universe yes :)[/quote]you say that but Bruno is a clean consistantlg quick driver and Williams took a punt on Bottas; Maldo is a dirty unstably minded imbicile who thinks he has a right to assume that everyone will get out of his way. "All hail king Pastor!" Lets get real shall we

you say that but Bruno is a clean consistantlg quick driver and Williams took a punt on Bottas; Maldo is a dirty unstably minded imbicile who thinks he has a right to assume that everyone will get out of his way. "All hail king Pastor!" Lets get real shall we
1, Bruno is not quick by any means, compared to the other F1 drivers.
2, The only reason he´s even remotely close to Maldonado is because of Maldonado´s mishaps and stupid mistakes.

Think about this, Maldonado can change his mentality (which he has done drastically over the second half of the season)
But Bruno can´t change his speed, that is the problem and that´s why he´s not in a Williams next year.
He´s overrated and the only reason he´s in F1 is because of his name.
He even confessed that at Monaco this year!

"Let´s get real shall we" - i agree completely...

At first i too thought about Pastor that he has Speed but made awful Mistakes and should be out of F1
But in the 2nd Half he changed his Mind and Drove aggressively yet Cautiously
Remember his Race on Singapore He qualified 2nd and Was 4th for Most of race and battled alonso Very well until a Problem Halted his progression or even in Korea he fought hard managing a 1 stopper i believe despite he was out of Points.
If he was given a Perfect Machinery in the Future he can be a WDC Competitor.

I agree, Pastor was maybe too aggressive In the beginning of the season when he had all the problems, but tbh..I love his driving style, he is really fast and aggressive and I like that :p , I think his won of fastest drivers on the grid for sure. And It seems like he has learned his lesson in the final part of the season.

1, Bruno is not quick by any means, compared to the other F1 drivers.
2, The only reason he´s even remotely close to Maldonado is because of Maldonado´s mishaps and stupid mistakes.

Think about this, Maldonado can change his mentality (which he has done drastically over the second half of the season)
But Bruno can´t change his speed, that is the problem and that´s why he´s not in a Williams next year.
He´s overrated and the only reason he´s in F1 is because of his name.
He even confessed that at Monaco this year!

"Let´s get real shall we" - i agree completely...
Bruno is quick when he can challenge the likes of Kimi or Felipe and I cant see that Maldos changed his frame of mind, he just wasnt near anyone to hit them. If anyone can win at Monaco in any dicipline then they are fast; Senna won in GP2

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%