Part of Donington National is missing.

Hi all, I have noticed that part of the SimBin vanilla Donington National track is missing.

When I look back behind my car, as I get further away from part of the track it seems a hole develops, but the hole looks like a reflection of scenery. It happens at two places. This is the only track where it happens.

What could be causing this? I have the latest AMD drivers, I have a 2GB AMD Radeon R9 270 and I set the game's exe to run as an administrator and under compatibility settings for Windows 7. I also have all the graphic settings set to full.

Does anyone have any idea's what could be causing this?

Do you have same issue with my HQ version of National Donington ? It is been 3 years now that I work on fix such glitches/bugs in GTR2 so it should be fixed in my version if I recall

Last edited:
Do you have same issue with my HQ version of National Donington ? It is been 3 years now that I work on fix such glitches/bugs in GTR2 so it should be fixed in my version if I recall

Yes, I do. I have another version of GTR2 which is the vanilla game, no mods at all. I tried the exact same SimBin stock track and I had the exact same issue at the same area's of the track itself. The first issue as I stated happens when you look back and see the scenery in the distance, a part of the track starts to disappear. The second issue happens when looking in the rear view mirror, part of the track disappears, but only a small amount.

I have checked and indeed the clipping is clearly visible in rear view.

Attachments

• tmp-cam-135195527.jpg
    tmp-cam-135195527.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 196
I don't think It's related to your GTR2 mods at all then, if it happens to me on my vanilla stock GTR2 installation. I've tried various graphic settings. Anti Aliasing settings, and it remains the same. Maybe It's just track specific for some reason with the standard SimBin Donington Park tracks themselves.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 101 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 78 9.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 79 9.8%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 52 6.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 108 13.4%