Pantera GTS VS 1972 911S @ Hilltop Club Circuit - Tuesday June 8th 2010

Carlos Diaz

Happily driving a "girly" car
flyergtc72.jpg

911svspanteragts.jpg

Servername: RD GTL Racing Club
Class: Pantera GTS (Panty with 399HP) VS 1972 911S (Download HERE)
Track: Hilltop Club (Download HERE)
Start Time: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 20 min
Qualification: 10 min (1 timed lap only)
Race: 2 x 18 laps
Note1: Click here to read the password and golden rules!
Note2: The car you will be driving in Race 1 will be listed next to your name in the sign-ups. Please make sure you know what car you are driving in Race 1.

My Setups:

Attachments

• CDSlowPanty.svm
    2.4 KB · Views: 290
Entry List

1. Carlos Diaz - Panty
  2. Hans Sneep - 911S
  3. Bob Hutchins- Panty
  4. Stuart Thomson - 911S
  5. Steven Palmer- Panty
  6. Tom Wilson - 911S
  7. Phil Brown - Panty
  8. Jack Smith - 911S
  9. Ryan Callan - Panty
  10. Andrew Jarnell - 911S
  11. Horatiu Haba - Panty
  12. Gary Lennon - 911S
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver

I know that the slower Pantera is not actually a GTS. But since almost all Pantera GTSs have that same paint scheme and since GTL didn't give the slower Pantera a name to help us tell it apart from the race prepped and winged version, we will be calling the slower of the two the "Pantara GTS" and the faster one just "Pantera".
That is, of course, if there is no objection to this by any of us.

I know that I have only provided a setup for the Panty. The 911 one will be put up once I've had more time to make it better.

You noticed that eh Bob? lol

Sorry I've been throwing these up a bit late in the week guys. Things have been hectic for me lately.
I will try and set them up a little sooner starting next week though.

Thank you all for waitng on me though and not running off to play another sim on Tuesdays, you guys rock :bang:

Stu is correct. Becalmed means no wind, which is what happened halfway through our last sailing race. Couldn't reach the finish line before the race time ran out and had to motor in as darkness set in.

Generally, I find that the rear uses toe in on most setups, and I never change that to toe out.

But also the brake balance and brake pressures are a big factor, if you lock the rears, that won't help you to keep the back in check.

Darn I just noticed I haven't yet provided a setup for the 911. I hope it won't be too late if I post it up later on tonight. I've been a little busy messing around with other stuff and I forgot, sorry guys. I will throw the setup and the event up tonight before I got to bed.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 347 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 299 13.4%