Pantano de Foix

Tracks Pantano de Foix 0.8.5

Login or Register an account to download this content

carreras

Juan c romera
carreras submitted a new resource:

Pantano de Foix - circuito montaña

The swamp of foix is located in Catalonia (SPAIN) is currently in the process of creation in a beta version, but it is quite stable at the moment with 24 pits, in which I hope you enjoy it as much as I do when I was running in person, and to say that there will be two versions one that will be completely closed, with a fictional part, crossing the bridge to the finish line and the original part that will be both lowered and raised, remember this in beta but hold on tight that come curves...

Read more about this resource...

@carreras it looks like you've darkened the tarmac since the earlier video was released? Thanks for that (unless my eyes are deceiving me..!) as I did think it was too light before, especially in direct sunlight. I'm not a fan of very light-grey roads at any locations, TBH. I think Foix looks a lot better now.

[QUOTE = "Cote Dazur, publicación: 3029051, miembro: 152302"] ¿Es este un camino real o es principalmente ficticio? Si fuera a España, ¿podría conducir el mismo camino? [/ QUOTE]
Hasta el puente es real despues hasta la meta es ficticio ,pero pronto pondre el tramo real que es mas lardo

[QUOTE = "Cote Dazur, publicación: 3029051, miembro: 152302"] ¿Es este un camino real o es principalmente ficticio? Si fuera a España, ¿podría conducir el mismo camino? [/ QUOTE]
Hasta el puente es real despues hasta la meta es ficticio ,pero pronto pondre el tramo real que es mas lardo
?

Last edited:
Please review our rules. All forum posts must be in English.

the first half is oriented on a real road in spain, near the "Panta del foix" or the village "La Gornal"
in real it's a small and twisted little road, maybe see for yourself in streetview etc. (trackmap is rotated)
it's a bit straightened I guess, but could be wrong here

loved the real one and am excited to see someone bring it to AC, cheers =)
(will it come as the tight little "hillclimb" it is at heart?)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 92 12.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 67 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 100 13.9%