Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team (Full Team)

Skins Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team (Full Team) 3.2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
BigEarsGaming submitted a new resource:

Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team - Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team (Replaces Toro Rosso)

Hi Everyone! This is my third mod so I hope you like it, introducing Jaguar Panosonic F1 Team!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reviews welcome! Thank you and enjoy the mod! :p
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

View attachment 171420

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...

Read more about this resource...

BigEarsGaming updated Panasonic Jaguar F1 Team (Full Team) with a new update entry:

HELMETS! (Thanks Franske!)

Thank you to so much to Franske for making this update possible with his incredible helmet design skills!

Added the following and updated the read me to explain installation:
  • Helmets (By Franske)
  • Changed some typo's and errors in the readme, should make installation a bit more straight forward!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a way to replace Manor instead of Torro Rosso? Since Manor is no longer in real F1, it would be great if this very good looking Jaguar Team replaced Manor.
Hi! It is possible but you would have to do a chassis change if you go into the ToroRosso.erp and go into PKG Files and export the toro_rosso-carmodel.layer, then go into the Marussia.erp (which is Manor) and replace the Marussia-carmodel.layer, then install the Toro Rosso files ie Toro_rosso_paint.tga over the marussia_paint and so on and that should work!

Hi! It is possible but you would have to do a chassis change if you go into the ToroRosso.erp and go into PKG Files and export the toro_rosso-carmodel.layer, then go into the Marussia.erp (which is Manor) and replace the Marussia-carmodel.layer, then install the Toro Rosso files ie Toro_rosso_paint.tga over the marussia_paint and so on and that should work!
when i try to export it it says could not export the file??

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back