MGP22 .pak files

Anyone knows how to edit pak files ? I mean in the terms of laptimes. Please if so , comment on here. I'll be very appreciated. Thank you guys for working on improving games in this community forum .

A quick g00gle search :cautious:
and a lot more, to Read.

editing pak files (the search-word)

To modify Simutrans objects, users typically don't edit the PAK files directly. Instead, they usually download the source DAT and PNG files used to package a PAK file, modify the files, and then re-pack the contents into a new PAK file. PAK files are built using the MakeObj.exe program.

PAK File Extension - What is a .pak file and how do I open it?
fileinfo.com › extension › pak

About Featured Snippets

People also ask

How do I open and edit a PAK file?

You just need to make windows recognize . pak files as compressed folders. All you need to do is run CMD as Administrator (Programs->Accessories, the right click command prompt and select Run as Administrator). After this is done, the file will be treated as a normal .
8 Jan 2019

Thread: Directly edit .pak files. - Fantasy Grounds
www.fantasygrounds.com › showthread

More results

How do I open a PAK file?

select the . pak file and right click it. open with WinRAR or zip. select always open with option .

What is a .pak file and how do I open them? - Quora
www.quora.com › What-is-a-pak-file-an...

More results

What programs can open a PAK file?

For a Windows-based PC, PAK files can be opened using WinRAR, Microsoft Windows Zip Utility, PowerDesk Pro 8.5 by Avanquest, or 7-Zip. Other programs that will open PAK files in Windows include Smith Micro Stuffit Deluxe 2010, WinZip, and PeaZip.

File Extension PAK - Avanquest
files.avanquest.com › file-extension-pak

Can you send me a private message , I can't read very well cause it freezes on here. Please.
Nope, on the Boards.. I said !
Why the secrecy ?

Useing glasses, might help ?

What kind of strange Freeze,
you have ?!

"Yea it's kinda frustrating to feel the Ai doesn't do real laptimes... but anyways I'll have to get used to it if no one helps cause obviously you guys are busy making the game better, which is always appreciated"

* Anyone else here, to help take
the frustration away ??

Nope, on the Boards.. I said !
Why the secrecy ?

Useing glasses, might help ?

What kind of strange Freeze,
you have ?!

"Yea it's kinda frustrating to feel the Ai doesn't do real laptimes... but anyways I'll have to get used to it if no one helps cause obviously you guys are busy making the game better, which is always appreciated"

* Anyone else here, to help take
the frustration away ??
When I try to use the programs, my computer freezes everytime I try to enter and repack and says error. I've tried with windows 10, and 11, same error. Unfortunately I only have one computer. I even restarted from cero my computer to try and make it work.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 100 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 132 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 180 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 354 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 496 39.1%