General Paid mods post your opinion

If anything, we (as a community) are getting higher quality content in the end, even if it means paying a couple of bucks for it. Of course some people will disagree, that's only natural on any community that evolves to something different.
If you want quality , then pay for the quality ,
if you dont want to pay then dont , its choice like going to BK or MCDonalds for lunch

Maybe the cure for everything is crowdfunding? Interested to transfer money, the goal will be reached author builds auto and auto lands in the download section for all

You didn't answer his question...
I dont make content for anyone for free ,
its not how life works ,
if you want to spend 1-2hrs a day after work making free mods this is fine ,
in the past I have donated 1000,s and 1000,s of hrs of my freetime into free mods , ask anyone ,
not many people have done what I have personally done for any community ,

I work in 3D all day all night , and this work obviously is a full time job in which I expect to be paid for ,
so the answer is clear , its no ,

and why should my work be for free ? do you go to KFC and ask for a free drink or wings ?

Your attitude aside (which is a shame for every other mod creator out there): just answer the questing :geek:
its a job and its not free ,
what cant you understand about this simple fact ,
I am not here to argue , I am a professional 3d artist , who gets paid for my work ,
what exactly is the problem your trying to make ?

Paid mods are controverse discussed.
Are the something you appreciate or not?

I only race online so choose not to buy payware mods.

What about the copyrights problem by using some elses copyrights or another ones work for free to make your own paid content? What about copyrights owners permissions?
Up to the persons involved... none of my business.

Do they have to be marked as commercial content?
I.O. to protect those of us from providing paid mods with their work and ressources that are not marked as commercial content.

If you don't want to provide info to payware mods then why not ask first if the mod is for free?

Is it advertising for a paid product, putting them into threads like these : what are you working on
Yes and I'm sure the people that want these mods appreciate it or they might not know they exist.

What are the long term consequences?
Heat death of the universe.

A lot of unsolved questions.

Please stay polite in discussion.

its a job and its not free ,
what cant you understand about this simple fact ,
I am not here to argue , I am a professional 3d artist , who gets paid for my work ,
what exactly is the problem your trying to make ?
Its a job. bla bla bla. If you want quality you've to pay for it. bla bla bla.
Just answer the question Mr. One and Only out of passion :cautious:

Its a job. bla bla bla. If you want quality you've to pay for it. bla bla bla.
Just answer the question Mr. One and Only out of passion :cautious:
If my career is 3D and I have a Masters degree in CAD and CAM engineering ,
with over 20 years experience and i have spent all my life doing it ?

This mean im not passionate ???????? wow get real man .........

The thread was too long and toxic to read so here's my two cents:

If the mod is absolutely scratch made (i don't like conversions even if they are made with permission) i'll buy it. Just make it from absolute scratch and bam! I'll be on your paypal account like a hungry dog.

URD, RSS, ASR, VRC all f*cking-a great teams, great mods, glad to buy from them, i'll buy anything from them. If you can make your stuff as good as these four teams, you have my money. Just please.... no stealing and no conversion with or without permissions please.

If only other quality teams would go the payware route so they could pump out mods more often. I'm looking at you pm3dm, ier and virtua.

If my career is 3D and I have a Masters degree in CAD and CAM engineering ,
with over 20 years experience and i have spent all my life doing it ?

This mean im not passionate ???????? wow get real man .........
The point goes up to you. I'll give up at this point :redface: The MASTER of all terms is not able to answer at one simple question :cool:
Keep up your insulting attitude for all non paid modders :thumbsup:
Good luck :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back