Page Loading Problems

Jack Smith

Premium
Anybody besides me experiencing random loading problems with the pages. Sometimes the icons of the members don't load and I must refresh the page. Sometimes the pages load ok but when I move the mouse arrow off to the borders areas the pages goes blank accept for the top RD banner? This started about four days ago. Using Internet Explorer Browser and never a problem until now. Any Ideas.

I have the same problem with IE 8 and believe it is an interaction/conflict with those ads that take a while to load.

On pages that have ads that load quickly the problem seeems to not occur and it has been happening for about four days now.

Need to shoot the orangutans in the back room. LOL.

My main computer failed so I'm using my laptop with IE7 and have not seen the problem using it.

For quite some time everything worked nicely then the orangutans in the back room fiddled around.

Shoot them and Microsoft!

Tried Google Chrome and firefox, didn't like either one.

It is a mark of poor programming when software depends upon some obscure feature of an operting system to function properly.

When the operating system changes the software malfunctions and people get upset or frustrated.

That's why I won't buy any software from EA, for example

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back