Pagani Zonda R Sound Mod

Sounds Pagani Zonda R Sound Mod 0.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Brutal V12 screaming
Huge fan of your work but just pointing out something. On most hard downshift approaches to the chicanes, I keep hearing a distinct turbo flutter/pop off valve.

In the video you attached check @ 1:13 onwards and at almost 1:15 it is audible.
Similar spots @1:51 and 2:10 so on. A very small thing yes, but just felt like letting you know.

Yours is one of the best sound mods that I've seen, as close to perfection as possible. So goodluck and godspeed!

Last edited:
Huge fan of your work but just pointing out something. On most hard downshift approaches to the chicanes, I keep hearing a distinct turbo flutter/pop off valve.

In the video you attached check @ 1:13 onwards and at almost 1:15 it is audible.
Similar spots @1:51 and 2:10 so on. A very small thing yes, but just felt like letting you know.

Yours is one of the best sound mods that I've seen, as close to perfection as possible. So goodluck and godspeed!
Hiya, I haven't had time yet to see the timestamps in the video but from the top of my head that is probably the external gear shift sound poking through the loudness of the engine sound. Try using chase cam, stood still in the outs in neutral. Shift up to first is this the sound you mean?

Hey, thanks for amazing works. I love it very much. Anyway, how to use this sound to another car? I did copy/paste into the destination car and then rename/fix within CM, but always get no sound in game. Do you have any idea how to solve this?

Hey, thanks for amazing works. I love it very much. Anyway, how to use this sound to another car? I did copy/paste into the destination car and then rename/fix within CM, but always get no sound in game. Do you have any idea how to solve this?
Hi, thanks!

You have to use the replace sound option in content manager or rename the bank file and all references to the events in the guids file too. But easier to do it with content manager replace sound option

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 519 38.6%