RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'm out, PC in pieces on the floor (again), something defo not right, going for a deep clean (again) but really not looking like that's the problem. Been a bit of an ongoing issue recently, just shuts down, yet nothing is overheating, PSU is supplying required voltages, even under duress, bit of a baffler to be honest. Fiddled with PC's all my adult life but I have several others to tinker with. The rogue PC is the one I leave alone, no overclocking, all quality kit but had nowt but problems with it. Always fine again if I take it apart and put it back together again.
Why in this day and age, can the bloody thing, not tell me what's wrong with it, like being sodding married again!

Qualifying: 19:30 UTC (15 minutes)....

Warmup: 20:45 UTC(5 minutes) ???
:whistling:
This weeks spot the deliberate mistake
tenor (7).gif

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make the event tonight I'm just not going to be able to get back in time. According to the computer thingy in my car that I would have to do an average of 88 mph, with 5 minutes to spare for practice. Obviously this is just not doable, legally.:mad:
Have a good clean fun race good luck everybody.:thumbsup:

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make the event tonight I'm just not going to be able to get back in time. According to the computer thingy in my car that I would have to do an average of 88 mph, with 5 minutes to spare for practice. Obviously this is just not doable, legally.:mad:
Have a good clean fun race good luck everybody.:thumbsup:
That's a shame mate, i'd have done 100mph to be on time :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back