Pagani Huayra

I can't put my finger on it as only done around 10 laps or so as been a little busy, To me it feels like you can feel the sidewall flex more etc.

Funny thing, i only tested the new build for 30 minutes or so but i get the same feelings, better FFB , better feeling of the tires... weird :)

I quote myself:
My impressions :
The Huayra is awesome, really nice car.
I think somehow the FFB is more detailed?
I can now catch slides all the time, where previously i didn't.

Andrew, no offense meant here, but maybe you are just used to the race cars in AC...

This thing can be driven to the store in comfort; air conditioning and sat nav and leather and all that good stuff...bolt on a pair of slicks and it runs times that are competitive with a GT3 car...and it does it without a big ugly wing on the back or diffuser sticking out the front dragging the ground.....simply amazing.

Chris, bolt on the semi's and see how easy it is to put all that power down....this thing is a beast when trying to run fast laps with the semi's; almost as much work as the F40....I'm loving it and haven't touched the setup yet. (other than changing tires)
None taken mate but compared to the Ferrari and McLaren "non-race cars" it's awful to me.

The Huayrararyara felt really good after a few laps to get to know it, at the start I felt it understeering too but it was prob a combination of a car I don't know with cold tires.
But after just having messed about with it for a few laps I jumped over to the MP4-12C GT3, and good lord how much better brakes that thing has!
I was breaking too early because I had adjusted to the Pagani. I dunno if there's something different about it, but it drives as good as ever and wohaa what a car it is!

Braking from 338 km/h (pagani) or only around 260/270 km/h (MP4 gt3) in Monza makes a huge difference :roflmao:
Even on Imola i am faster with the pagani than the gt3 cars.

Opinions are feedback.

Your opinion on this car is negative, thus you have inadvertently given them negative feedback. You're completely entitled to say you hate it btw, lol not arguing that. It's just the lack of any detail as to how you think they can improve it.

Last edited:
Opinions are feedback.
Your opinion on this car is negative, thus you have inadvertently given them negative feedback. You're completely entitled to say you hate it btw, lol not arguing that. It's just the lack of any detail as to how you think they can improve it.

There isn't anything that Kunos can do, they have simulated the car as it is, the only way it can be changed is by Pagani, that won't happen on the opinion of one bloke playing a game.

I have even better idea to make it more enjoyable for you, DON'T DRIVE IT. Simple.

I don't drive it, i tried it for half an hour and that sealed it for me. There are other cars that i don't like but still drive as they are interesting, the Pagani just doesn't do it for me, i would rather spend a couple of hours racing the 458 Italia against the MP4-12c.

There isn't anything that Kunos can do, they have simulated the car as it is, the only way it can be changed is by Pagani, that won't happen on the opinion of one bloke playing a game.

I don't drive it, i tried it for half an hour and that sealed it for me. There are other cars that i don't like but still drive as they are interesting, the Pagani just doesn't do it for me, i would rather spend a couple of hours racing the 458 Italia against the MP4-12c.
I was about to make ur first point on ur behalf but you did it before me lol exactly, I agree. If kunos have simulated the car accurately then great.. However, it just adds to my opinion (and urs) that this car is not nice to drive. I don't know the relativr prices but give me a Ferrari or a mclarrn any day . The other zonda is amazing

I was about to make ur first point on ur behalf but you did it before me lol exactly, I agree. If kunos have simulated the car accurately then great.. However, it just adds to my opinion (and urs) that this car is not nice to drive. I don't know the relativr prices but give me a Ferrari or a mclarrn any day . The other zonda is amazing

Add me to the list too! It does nothing at all for me.

My first impression of the Hyayuya was: Understeary, nervous, undrivable piece of crap from hell! Could barely get a lap in without going off in all directions...but....

I gave it a second chance, put the Top Gear tires on and tried to take it slow at first and it was a great experience. The car is very rewarding to drive when you get the hang of how it reacts. I am no alien but I actually warmed up to it and now I like it quite a lot. :)

A question to all the people who hate the car? Have you turned on the TCS? From all the videos and documentaries about it, it's supposed to have so very good TCS system it.
No. Actually, you have a point . I suppose I've got used to driving race cars without tc. So if this has tc in real life, it might be best if I switch it on .then again, didn't I read somewhere that cars with tc automatically have it enabled and that the manual tc is only for cars that don't normally have it ?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 245 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 241 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 300 13.3%