Pagani Huayra R

Cars Pagani Huayra R v1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Pagani Huayra R - Mercedes-AMG twin-turbocharged 6.0L 750hp\710Nm

Hi Guys

Here the Pagani Huayra R with some upgrades added by myself.

Originally for Shift2 and converted to Rfactor and now available for AMS by me.
I found this car on Youtube with no author or credits mentioned, so if this is your conversion to Rfacor please send me a mail so that I can add the credits.

All updates or upgrades are of my own personal taste!

Update details:

- New engine and gear files
- Upgraded to Mercedes-AMG twin-turbocharged 6.0L 750hp\710Nm
- New hdv file
- Ride...

Read more about this resource...

Why is it writing files into \Shared\Maserati_GT_S4\... ?
It's a generic shaderpack that I use for other cars(also uploaded) and also the one for the Maserati which I have not uploaded yet until I have some more skins.
Wouldn't worry too much about it as the files are identical to any other mod that I uploaded which has has them.

I am noticing grass and some white lines on the track flickering occasionally only when using this mod. Anything about it (shaders) that could cause that?
I never know if it's the track or the car because I have this problem with several AMS cars and tracks.
I don't see how the car can affect the grass unless I'm wrong and wouldn't even know where to start looking if this were to be the problem.
Hopefully someone reading this with a bit more knowledge can help.
With all my uploads I welcome any suggestions and will always include them in the next update if they improve the mod.
This is always appreciated and obviously I would give the person credits in the update,

@Marc Collins

I had a bit of time to do a quick test and also just wanted to correct myself.

I do have the odd problem with AMS tacks and cars too where only the grass flickers here and there (not much and not something that really bothers me) and not the white lines as I mentioned above.

Strangly I only have this only with a few Brazilian tracks.

I just tested the Pagani on a modded and original AMS track, Oulten Park and Barcelona.

Used all camera angles to test and no flickering of any sorts on my side from the tracks.

Which track did you use where you noticed the grass flickering, would be interested to see if I have the same problem.

@Marc Collins

I had a bit of time to do a quick test and also just wanted to correct myself.

I do have the odd problem with AMS tacks and cars too where only the grass flickers here and there (not much and not something that really bothers me) and not the white lines as I mentioned above.

Strangly I only have this only with a few Brazilian tracks.

I just tested the Pagani on a modded and original AMS track, Oulten Park and Barcelona.

Used all camera angles to test and no flickering of any sorts on my side from the tracks.

Which track did you use where you noticed the grass flickering, would be interested to see if I have the same problem.

Curitiba. Brazilian!

Maybe there is a difference in the older Reiza tracks compared to the latest Brit pack ones?

Curitiba. Brazilian!

Maybe there is a difference in the older Reiza tracks compared to the latest Brit pack ones?
Not really sure what the cause is but I do know that mainly the Brazilian tracks have this problem with the grass shaders flickering.
It's a bit more than what I know about modding and wouldn't even know where to look or what to adjust.
I really only notice this in test mode, whilst racing I'm more focused on the track with the other cars around me :)

Hi Climax,
i wanted more cars with different names, with in mind to make some basic skins later, but when i do that and if changing the names of veh files, the skins are wrong, meaning all cars have the same red and white brilliant skins without sponsors and numbers, so obviously there is a issue somewhere, i tried to redirect the driversfiles and the skins in the srs files but it doesent work. Strange because i have done that with other mods and it did work...what do you think about that?
Another thing if i may...in the race session, it is not possible to restart the car when you stall it alltough it is activated in engine.ini.
Just thought you may want to know, anyway mate, very good job you did, if we could fix those issue it would be great ! thanks again ;)

Last edited:
I am noticing grass and some white lines on the track flickering occasionally only when using this mod. Anything about it (shaders) that could cause that?
Hey Marc,
i didnt see that flickering, but to be honest i was like @ClimaxF1 trying to force my way in the crowdy track so not focusing to the scenery, i will check if this also happens to me, could be something to do with some grafic-card though or wrong size of texture.

Hey Marc,
i didnt see that flickering, but to be honest i was like @ClimaxF1 trying to force my way in the crowdy track so not focusing to the scenery, i will check if this also happens to me, could be something to do with some grafic-card though or wrong size of texture.

Also happens with Porsche Cayman GT4 skins and also at VIR. The longer grass blades that Reiza likes seem to be the main culprit, but several of the skins mods cause the problem.

Hi Climax,
i wanted more cars with different names, with in mind to make some basic skins later, but when i do that and if changing the names of veh files, the skins are wrong, meaning all cars have the same red and white brilliant skins without sponsors and numbers, so obviously there is a issue somewhere, i tried to redirect the driversfiles and the skins in the srs files but it doesent work. Strange because i have done that with other mods and it did work...what do you think about that?
Another thing if i may...in the race session, it is not possible to restart the car when you stall it alltough it is activated in engine.ini.
Just thought you may want to know, anyway mate, very good job you did, if we could fix those issue it would be great ! thanks again ;)
This would be the easiest way to add more names.
MlAyzY7tsfEIQYoaD7iMq0HA82yEqRg5QjCluwrUiud0tQOyRKvSMHsSfHzjcy3IUYNUgHpnzCAGXVvyW426tvMaUCp8ZYXscbgX6ZhzyESZ7rw8ZQy2Wu23v7TR321Bvvck_T0LMVzF22fiBads45foU9Wq7cX3CdBYKtKQQ2NsVNkoF1EwgHqqLaw-7AQfHLUPbLJgJ1fqCQXWplW53iJ3CNGy7UQg7gaO_nv_oPbI5BdTBEw2rOTdNHSuh7v83migKbek1wn9SgnTk7It5eUUWWtir1Ogw1FrdPTAp4h1fvOvaeSlU15b1ZHiiQQBX3H6JLFysgmcX65MBYI3vBSRWYcBrSXrF37QMGqXAqo76JCe3GAyAoze8HCBNkPBdjhIOFDHoU2NBZEJ0d2ejECbDagA0FWBFD94qLew3QoVVsDTal1s9oszIhf0abu8v4oNh1hOQTIiPiWQ0bkQhxTFj77DjC9JwgEAqu-_KR1vSxx1WM47zghN1AjWY4opdDKK8sSKOZH6xVS4HMEVPk_MWYYo6K8xhhrVP3375jADfq-VgM-fcJxCRDknJw4bLCVaNq0z3Oqd-1UPpLOzR6hEfu3-RCED20el0NF55li1sTMQWF-sjnh7qHy3Sb6ZnjrMlXiqd96FdDmItKR-LdhKxQ=w1072-h538-no
7AG9nfc3GGs16pRJdOxM7NnDtkFyzDTKQlRZNEdtRbDtv5A-ninJZzcGDkDvz8tUA4M1-svwxZHLLe0Op9x_9kvkxkx7ZXjrayyXX3Kf76U7fVXMkaiAcYG10lHfUyWOB8KGGXQ7IuzIKocOh7YspgA1LAwdImuBxfNqFvnpQsZ5Smp6d_eLkQhTZxhsVRNucnTVWVuJfv6tf2pL2yTjjZwJ7EXa3tsE8Ap2kg1B0jiGOXU1PA2ZC8L1-Yt5wk6SnMXjnZuWfBTUJuw9gB4nurT9BX44hAn_dQ01Fgx9hFw91EfqjEXmX9c5D6FYd3DnHv1jyfEabsyir7bzQ5zhMO7FcG2lEGj_u_CyiHIeuko95HKk1JLljvMaimJC0QZEcq8iwgZZDH9rbRWfIEKH-fzywsdJw4LY0iID1dK-A52tYXhbdrT73LhAGlzuXOGw0Z3Pley4YTSbvPOc6vVej61ECaP3yg44TTxAV4hTcV0abWcZ114Z9F3WK_8VY68Acg82YWbsNK0gcUrzaWSVtpDW1K63Ok0orvDWtalJh2RuUaAms763biN4U2L4GTz7bWquoSAw8-cBffdM1i8Xy2tfc2YCrlVUBqHG7h4LwKneIacAIAoph-tk9-ZAssS09vowI1K4UDTAXhgN8hXWWEiP6Q=w1011-h664-no

As for the restarting I have never had this problem and wouldn't know what to change.
This is ne to me and will have to ask someone about this.

Reactions: Sil
Also happens with Porsche Cayman GT4 skins and also at VIR. The longer grass blades that Reiza likes seem to be the main culprit, but several of the skins mods cause the problem.

I suspect the shaders to be possibly causing this issue, but thats just a guess, i dont know much about shaders. you say the skins mods could be the prob, this has to be investigate. Maybe Climax has some friends modders to ask them about it.

I suspect the shaders to be possibly causing this issue, but thats just a guess, i dont know much about shaders. you say the skins mods could be the prob, this has to be investigate. Maybe Climax has some friends modders to ask them about it.

I'm pretty sure it's the shaders because other mod cars do not cause this problem at the same tracks. But I have absolutely no idea what would fix it! :(

One thing to do is to try with original content if the issue is there too. i read Climax post about the shaders and he mention they are generic shaders, i wonder if we take them away what happens, ok lets go to curitiba with the pagani and try ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 127 8.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 160 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 224 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 416 27.3%
  • 100% offline racing