Paddock / Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upcoming Developments - RDiLMS!

I normally link straight to the forums, but glad I didn't today. For those who do, there were a couple of interesting gems hidden in the club racing announcement:

"....and the addition of RD's first endurance series outside the walls of rFactor, the RDiLMS. The RDiLMS will bring the same superb mixed class endurance racing ethos of the RDLMS to iRacing 2.0 which boast driver swapping and night racing amongst its features!"

"Following the recent success of the iRacing club's Indy car events and the large amount of people interested in doing more with it, we also have plans brewing for a mixed road and oval league using the car and the fantastic tracks that iRacing offers. Look out for more news on this as the plans progress."

Looking forward to both of those!!

Needs to be LMP2, GT1, GT2 or you're just putting cars together that don't belong. Seen as we will have 3 out of the 4 classes the LMS used to race that's what should be run. The Mustang is much too slow to go with these cars, its bad enough with the DP let alone an LMP2. The DP isn't right either, especially considering its the same sort of pace as a GT1 car and we have an actual GT1 car. Radical shouldn't be in as its never been raced in the LMS/ALMS and therefore doesn't belong with the other cars.

Acura, Corvette, Ford GT is the only option in my opinion.

Needs to be LMP2, GT1, GT2 or you're just putting cars together that don't belong. Seen as we will have 3 out of the 4 classes the LMS used to race that's what should be run. The Mustang is much too slow to go with these cars, its bad enough with the DP let alone an LMP2. The DP isn't right either, especially considering its the same sort of pace as a GT1 car and we have an actual GT1 car. Radical shouldn't be in as its never been raced in the LMS/ALMS and therefore doesn't belong with the other cars.

Acura, Corvette, Ford GT is the only option in my opinion.

+1 (exactly what i meant in my post)

We'll need to see those Canadian passports, eh. :)

Loving hockey is more than enough Eric :tongue:

When I first started simracing Keith was the one that helped me get up to speed and taught me alot. He started FCR and asked if I wanted to join but was pretty much on my own as no one else really was into iRacing. Enjoyed battling against William, Joe and Abdul in our events. Figured if you can't beat em, have them join you! haha :)

I know, was just saying :) I voted option 2 as well, but Xose's suggestion of having only two classes makes a lot of sense as well. its a choice between 3x13 drivers or 2x20 drivers.

Oh well, lets keep the discussion going :) Good arguments so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 107 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 148 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 281 27.5%