PACK Asphalt roads TEXTURE HD - Paquete de texturas de asfalto

Textures PACK Asphalt roads TEXTURE HD - Paquete de texturas de asfalto 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
kimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii submitted a new resource:

PACK Asphalt roads TEXTURE HD - Paquete de texturas de asfalto - This is my first mod, I hope you enjoy it, Pack Asphalt roads texture

English
There are two texture options for the road one with yellow lines, VERY useful at night, and another with white lines!
In my humble opinion, I like the yellow lines more, it is also the texture in which I have invested the most time, so it will be the one that will look better,

Here you have a small sample In the download folder you have more pictures, and all the available options)
Here you have a video showing the yellow lines

Read more about this resource...

kimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii updated PACK Asphalt roads TEXTURE HD - Paquete de texturas de asfalto with a new update entry:

New UPDATE 1.1 (11/05/2019) - Added new texture for the gravel road, worn asphalt!

¡New worn asphalt road! 1.1 update

View attachment 305200

English
There are two texture options for the road, one with yellow lines, VERY useful at night and another with white lines. In my humble opinion, I like the yellow lines more, it's also the texture in which I have invested the most time, so it will be the one that will look better, and now with the update 1.1 New worn asphalt road! Very good new texture!

Here you have a small sample In the downloads folder you have more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

kimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii updated PACK Asphalt roads TEXTURE HD - Paquete de texturas de asfalto with a new update entry:

New UPDATE 1.1 (11/05/2019) - Added new texture for the gravel road, worn asphalt!.

New UPDATE 1.1 (11/05/2019) - Added new texture for the gravel road, worn asphalt!.

Changelog: Textures more optimized and corrected some edges in the texture, new texture added to the textures pack, Here you have another totally new texture, and also fix some small flaws in the previous textures with the edges,

View attachment 305206

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 241 10.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%