pack 10 Reshade presets AMS2- Natural-colors-immersive colors-hdr colors-

Other pack 10 Reshade presets AMS2- Natural-colors-immersive colors-hdr colors- 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Frk-kiko-69 submitted a new resource:

pack 10 Reshade presets AMS2- Natural-colors-immersive colors-hdr colors- - Pack preset reshade colors AMS2

hello, today I share with you a pack of 10 reshade presets, certainly there will be losses of FPS with the use of a filter but personally for a minimum loss of fps the immersion is greater, it is my opinion , the filters will not please everyone, you have to test and find the one or those you want to use in the selection of 10 filters, I am posting pictures to you, they are not all of the same filters I took the pictures of several filters.
View attachment 522182
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Frk-kiko-69 updated pack 10 Reshade presets AMS2- Natural-colors-immersive colors-hdr colors- with a new update entry:

pack 10 Reshade presets AMS2- Natural-colors-immersive colors-hdr colors-

hello, update of HDR filters and other small adjustments after having tried with several weather conditions, sorry for the many updates but making a perfect filter does not exist and over the sessions I try to correct what not going, I have slipped in this pack my settings in game for those who wish it, do not forget that you can also adjust in the control panel of your graphics card the brightness of the colors personally I am on a settings 35 in brilliance for you to fine tune your screen...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back