WIP Pacific Coast

super.. I love BIG OPEN terrain :)
I`ll be getting rfactor soon to start developing tracks for.. the rbr world seems a bit dead

max displace ?

ehrlec, this is amazing. can u post a tutorial for the rest of us to learn step by step. and also can this be done after my project is mostly done? or is it only done before starting the project.

thanks

i did read or i should better say i started reading but im no good without visual tutorial. i need to see what they talk about while they talk about it to understand it. as im not very understanding of many terms used.

I've had an idea for a similar track for quite awhile (but my meager talents proved unequal to my imagination)-I dislike the "thin ribbon of track and grass floating in space" syndrome that you see in a lot of other fantasy layouts (tho this is a real world "fantasy" track, natch). Pls. keep us updated.

I second the call for a tutorial for terrain building.....
Especially a step-by-step read through, I personally find video tut's so hard to grasp.
If you do a read through, could you please keep it simple language wise-I have read another tut' regarding building terrain from DEM files but got lost with the technical jargon quite early on....
Thank you
And by the way, your terrain in the above pic's looks stunning-very nice work!

Had an idea to do a track like this since seeing that picture of that Ferrari Enzo wreck in Malibu. Thought it would be a cool place to race. Hope it comes out as fun as the Cannonball Run track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back