Pacific Coast

Tracks Pacific Coast 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks mate, oh the Viper is epic.. not only epic looking... epic physics :)
The best Viper I've ever driven in any game :)
I might be a little busy for a week or so (getting the new canyon roads in)
But I'm LONG overdue on some serious fun online driving.

Oh I also noticed recently that the 50 Slot PCH Northbound
Easy 24/7 Server has returned... :) Thanks Easy :thumbsup:

And a 24 Slot PCH Southbound server by GDN, Not sure who runs that, but cheers :) :thumbsup:

Everyone who's interested in seeing the fun that a full server would involve...
(25 cars at once was pretty epic fun)...
Spread the word... or rather the letters PCH... Thanks ;) :thumbsup:

And as I've suggested before... Anyone hosting a server... Feel free to post details about it in this support thread :)

Meanwhile I will start getting everything together for a 1.0 release...
There are still a few points that need refinement... But they're getting less and less... And my props list is getting bigger and bigger.

There might be some other rather awesome news to do with PCH coming in a while...
But I can't speak a word of it just yet... to anyone... Not even to my dog... If I had one :cool: :D

Will you update your Mulholland track as well, mate?
Those screenshots oughta be viewed with discretion as they induce some drooling ;)
And the Viper's outrageously good. I took it for a quick spin at Laguna and had a smile like the one I had as kid when my dad gave me a die-cast 1:18 model of that same car :)

For sure mate! i can't wait to test that combo!
I look forward to going for a cruise with yourself and the boys soon... Will be great fun!

Just updated "Flat Out" server with Pacific Coast and NFS Tournament cars mods
Cheers for letting people know about your server mate... And you always choose a nice selection of vehicles... Top man!

I'd seriously recommend to anyone reading this to have a drive with Correca and his friends, a great friendly bunch of guys... That have frequently reminded me why I'm doing what I'm doing making these monster sized tracks.

Nice plate on that Viper. ;) :cool:
That was an honour bestowed upon my track by @A3DR
Was unexpected and a real privilege :) In case anyone missed it, the Beautiful Dodge Viper is out now... and it's freaking awesome...
Get the Dodge Viper RT/10 here...

Screenshot_a3dr_viper_rt10_pacific_coast_22-3-118-1-39-20.jpg

Will you update your Mulholland track as well, mate?
Those screenshots oughta be viewed with discretion as they induce some drooling ;)
And the Viper's outrageously good. I took it for a quick spin at Laguna and had a smile like the one I had as kid when my dad gave me a die-cast 1:18 model of that same car :)
I'm in the process of getting the new (narrower) canyon roads in... Thanks to my terrain smoothing they appear to be going in as planned (so far).
I also need to make a few more variants of California props....
When I get the update for PCH sorted... And the groundwork for the canyons done to my new standard.... Then work on Mulholland can progress with more pace.

Yeah I have that same die cast model... And the mod is perfectly executed and a work of art. We're SO lucky to have the opportunity to drive it in Assetto... I've got to think of how to try and write a review that does the car true justice.

@Phoenix77 I miss you and your server, was fun.
Maybe I’m just dumb, but I cannot find it anymore...
Thanks mate, I miss the cruises too (even if they turned into faster and faster cruises :D)

I think there are a few servers for PCH when I last looked... last time I looked Easy's server was back online... As Correca mentioned he's hosting a PCH server with the NFS cars...
You can't beat driving with @correca @Mumaransa and friends...
And they won't accidentally tap you into the Pacific....
Which I may have allegedly done at one point, my apologies :confused:

Enjoy the tracks online while they're there... Maybe if everyone uses online to do practice sessions... Then other people will see there are people online and feel like joining... Maybe the thing is to get a few people into servers.

Whenever I've used the online sessions to practice, while no one was in there to start with... within a short amount of time other people joined.

I've got a bit sidetracked getting some work done for the canyons... But when it calms down a bit... hopefully see you online. :thumbsup:

I try to join your server but i get checksum mismatch error.. anything I am doing wrong? Let me try again.

EDIT: re-downloaded the track. All right now.

Nice to know it. I am using default Pacific Coast mod without any addon like traffic mod or new oceans.

This is the list of mods you need to connect to "Flat Out" server:
Enjoy cruising with these amazing mods from passionate authors! ;)

I'm getting the canyons groundwork sorted, so both projects are at a similar phase... To the point where the difference will be MASSIVE...

115km's of canyon roads (73km's extra for supporters only, to say thanks) is almost sorted... So yeah... this year... In particular... Next month.

I've had to learn a few things, sort some scripts... and some other things...
And the canyons with 1 kn5 was the perfect, uncomplicated test bed...

Well if you call 115km's of road splines and poly stitching uncomplicated... :p

I'm getting the canyons groundwork sorted, so both projects are at a similar phase... To the point where the difference will be MASSIVE...

115km's of canyon roads (73km's extra for supporters only, to say thanks) is almost sorted... So yeah... this year... In particular... Next month.

I've had to learn a few things, sort some scripts... and some other things...
And the canyons with 1 kn5 was the perfect, uncomplicated test bed...

Well if you call 115km's of road splines and poly stitching uncomplicated... :p
And how does it affect the loading time?

It's not too bad, but however long it takes to load... trust me... all the roads are worth the wait, they're much more dangerous being much narrower... I haven't put the terrain through a pro-optimiser yet (It can be a pain editing the crazy paving effect it does) so there is quite a lot of the poly budget to get back.

As long as the dds texture files have MIP MAPS (Otherwise when you load it creates them) it should be fine... The terrain and roads atm are around 60mb's bigger than 0.3

An update next month? I hope it's not an April fool's joke!

I think it's time for a donation, just to keep you motivated. I should have done it a long time ago.

I'm not a fan of the current version of Canyons, because the road is too wide. But I feel that the upcoming update will please me... and maybe become my favorite instead of PCH.

And i'm curious to find out what you and Daniel have planned!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 354 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%