RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
JP Miranda I cannot tell you how glad I am that your race was not ruined by my ambitious, but ultimately stupid, attempt on the last lap in Race 1. Definitely learnt a lesson from that one - and not just because I lost 4 places because of it!

I just wasn't fast enough to stop the likes of Crespi, Kenwood and Soi from getting past me in race 2. No shame in losing to a faster driver!

Going to have to look into the quality of my streams. Watched the end of that on my TV rather than PC, and it looks horrible. :confused: All my settings look ok so I have no idea why it's coming out so pixelated and blurry.

JP Miranda I cannot tell you how glad I am that your race was not ruined by my ambitious, but ultimately stupid, attempt on the last lap in Race 1. Definitely learnt a lesson from that one - and not just because I lost 4 places because of it!

I just wasn't fast enough to stop the likes of Crespi, Kenwood and Soi from getting past me in race 2. No shame in losing to a faster driver!

@ScanScan & @Jopamir that was a great battle for the whole race in Race 1!! Not much in it and I was lucky to get a break-away at the end.

Race 2 I was only able to capitalize when @Derek44 broke your rhythm...your defense let me close the gap a bit easier as you had to compromise your lines. Likewise, your defense of @PurgerUK probably saved me P2 as I could run away just a little bit... :thumbsup:

This felt a bit like ice-racing at times, so slippy and I found I had to make big inputs to get the car rotated (and then it was on a knife-edge). I run 5% TC (dial it down for T1 after using 25% for the start lights) and open the diff a bit, but otherwise standard setup. Not sure what others are feeling...fingers crossed the next track is a bit gripper :coffee:

@ScanScan & @Jopamir that was a great battle for the whole race in Race 1!! Not much in it and I was lucky to get a break-away at the end.

Race 2 I was only able to capitalize when @Derek44 broke your rhythm...your defense let me close the gap a bit easier as you had to compromise your lines. Likewise, your defense of @PurgerUK probably saved me P2 as I could run away just a little bit... :thumbsup:

It was a great battle. In race 2 I was hoping you and Crespi were going to fight it out for a few laps and give me a chance to keep some distance between us. Definitely felt ominous once you were past Steve Le Gallez though!

Goffik - thanks as always for putting the races on! You weren't wrong about Autodrom Most. Really good circuit. Still not really nailed the 2nd sector.

@ScanScan & @Jopamir that was a great battle for the whole race in Race 1!! Not much in it and I was lucky to get a break-away at the end
indeed, great battle it was, it totally compensated for the not so good Race2 for me. I changed wing 10 (default) to 9 because I felt I was always slower in the straight, but I think I had to much TC (60-80%) and these cars aren't that powerful, what they need is good momentum out of turns...
Also, at start, the car in front of me stalled a bit and made me lift off and then I had everybody passing me so I went from 5th to 11th in the first turn. Nice :sleep:
Congrats Andrea (Grappa man ;)) and guys in the podium and everyone who joined in.
Cheers

Well done guys, some nice racing there. :thumbsup: Shame I couldn't watch it live but nevermind. Congrats to the podiums and thanks to everyone who took part. The results will be posted tomorrow (today) along with the next event... been buggering about with the streaming quality for so long I didn't realise how late it is. :p

On that front, the next stream should look a little better. There were two issues. First, during the steaming process the input was being recorded in 720p, upscaled to 1080p, and then downscaled again to 720p before hitting YouTube. Error on my part. Second, YouTube is a load of shite when it comes to quality streaming, so there's not much I can do about that. :poop:

first victories ever on raceroom and i am happy it happened here

sorry for the grid not so full, races would have been more challenging with Calvyn and some others more but anyway, was an astonishing driving i didn't expect, i love this car and i love this track i didn't know until some days ago, some wide and fast corners are breathtaking , what a place to drive

PLEASE SECTOR3 GUYS GIVE US THE MOST POWERFUL LS3 AQUILA

thank you Ross

Last edited:
Got to agree with Andrea with the car. One of my personal favourites, and if there is anything that sector 3 in do about giving us the full power version, I would undoubtedly forget them for all the other.. let's say stuff that I don't think you quite right.

Anyway, I was quite annoyed by the fact that I couldn't take part in this event but unfortunately, my PCs been going through some problems as well as some Sim racing hardware that has been giving me some issues for some time. One of my predator X34 has been giving me some issues turning itself off blinking and numerous other special effects. Brake pedal fanatic CSL with load cell blah blah blah was brilliant when I first got it but a year down the road has been given me some issues on and off with the stupid ****ing rubber rings. And the brakes are the most significant pain in the ass. Unpredictable so much, so I owe an apology to @Sean Armstrong for the small but considerable shunt into turn 1in last week's event. But there was contact and I did get past but I do believe in no contact overtaking. So of course, I did my utmost to return the position which I eventually I thought I did but gave it to the wrong driver, who probably deserved the third position anyway as I made a few mistakes in one lap alone that nearly killed both of us :cry: which took me from 3rd to 4th in race 2. Anyway sorry, Sean.

Well, I am not going on any holidays this year, and I've been allowed to spend some money on some new equipment. After match begging, grovelling and putting out a lot.:O_o::laugh: So I have been allowed to buy a new PC, pedals and monitors and some other things. I have just finished ordering, and when my other half sees the bill, she's going to go ****ing nuts. So if you don't hear from me any more trust me, it wasn't a suicide. :roflmao:

And this is going to take some time to arrive and assemble I've gone the root of picking the parts that I want you in a case and have it built for me rather than do it myself for a change. For convenience and speed really. So I am not sure at this present time that I will be available for next week's event but I've had a look around, and there are some parts I'm able to utilise like a 1080 graphics card and some new rings from my brake pedal, and I suppose I could use "one" monitor, good god what's the world coming to.:rolleyes::laugh:

Great racing guys enjoyed it. Wish I could have been there to **** it up. Close battles with excellent overtaking and some superb defending. The only surprising thing I found about the race was the lack of drivers. I think the Americans have gone on strike. I think I even saw a couple of them protesting outside the circuit. And I also think the car isn't American. And I do believe they get a bit confused why the quantity of grip when it goes around corners and through chicanes. I suppose anything non-american is too much for an Americans to handle. I am just kidding calm down. But you try the next circuit it's got long straights.:roflmao::whistling: Still kidding and hope to see more of you USA guy's back for the next one.:inlove:

Anyway, guys, thanks for the entertainment well done to the podium finishes and all. It's going to be a struggle for me to catch up that's if I can make the next race but until then have a great week. I do hope to be in the next one. Thanks for the entertainment and thank you, Ross, for supplying that entertainment.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stay safe.:)

Last edited:
Sign me up please! Won't get much practice, but re-learned the track from this past Friday's RF2 event but in GT3's lol love lmp2's but so far y'all on the list already generally faster than me :roflmao: more sign ups hopefully. Thank you @Keith_G and @David DeGreef for this fun event.

Sławomir Solawa
I joined please but not premium.

You'll need premium membership. Its really affordable at low cost and well worth it!

• Love
Reactions: DND
Got to agree with Andrea with the car. One of my personal favourites, and if there is anything that sector 3 in do about giving us the full power version, I would undoubtedly forget them for all the other.. let's say stuff that I don't think you quite right.

Anyway, I was quite annoyed by the fact that I couldn't take part in this event but unfortunately, my PCs been going through some problems as well as some Sim racing hardware that has been giving me some issues for some time. One of my predator X34 has been giving me some issues turning itself off blinking and numerous other special effects. Brake pedal fanatic CSL with load cell blah blah blah was brilliant when I first got it but a year down the road has been given me some issues on and off with the stupid ****ing rubber rings. And the brakes are the most significant pain in the ass. Unpredictable so much, so I owe an apology to @Sean Armstrong for the small but considerable shunt into turn 1in last week's event. But there was contact and I did get past but I do believe in no contact overtaking. So of course, I did my utmost to return the position which I eventually I thought I did but gave it to the wrong driver, who probably deserved the third position anyway as I made a few mistakes in one lap alone that nearly killed both of us :cry: which took me from 3rd to 4th in race 2. Anyway sorry, Sean.

Well, I am not going on any holidays this year, and I've been allowed to spend some money on some new equipment. After match begging, grovelling and putting out a lot.:O_o::laugh: So I have been allowed to buy a new PC, pedals and monitors and some other things. I have just finished ordering, and when my other half sees the bill, she's going to go ****ing nuts. So if you don't hear from me any more trust me, it wasn't a suicide. :roflmao:

And this is going to take some time to arrive and assemble I've gone the root of picking the parts that I want you in a case and have it built for me rather than do it myself for a change. For convenience and speed really. So I am not sure at this present time that I will be available for next week's event but I've had a look around, and there are some parts I'm able to utilise like a 1080 graphics card and some new rings from my brake pedal, and I suppose I could use "one" monitor, good god what's the world coming to.:rolleyes::laugh:

Great racing guys enjoyed it. Wish I could have been there to **** it up. Close battles with excellent overtaking and some superb defending. The only surprising thing I found about the race was the lack of drivers. I think the Americans have gone on strike. I think I even saw a couple of them protesting outside the circuit. And I also think the car isn't American. And I do believe they get a bit confused why the quantity of grip when it goes around corners and through chicanes. I suppose anything non-american is too much for an Americans to handle. I am just kidding calm down. But you try the next circuit it's got long straights.:roflmao::whistling: Still kidding and hope to see more of you USA guy's back for the next one.:inlove:

Anyway, guys, thanks for the entertainment well done to the podium finishes and all. It's going to be a struggle for me to catch up that's if I can make the next race but until then have a great week. I do hope to be in the next one. Thanks for the entertainment and thank you, Ross, for supplying that entertainment.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stay safe.:)
No apologies needed Calvyn, you didn't really cause me any harm. :)

Here they are gents:

Results02.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back