• Guest, RaceDepartment is now on Discord!  Join Here

US P2 @ Portimao - Tue June 30 2020

David DeGreef

R3E Racing Club Host US
Staff member
Premium
Dec 12, 2016
1588878189079.png
Periodically we will have a members choice one off event where members can submit the criteria for an event and everyone can vote to decide which one will be used. This is that event so be sure to familiarize yourself with the rules set forth as they may be different than our regular club events.

Thanks to all for the suggestions. We had a three way tie so I went with the earliest submission which was provided by @Keith_G .

Welcome to the Americas R3E racing club where all skill levels are welcomed and encouraged to participate for a relaxed and friendly racing atmosphere.

We support good hard racing and just ask you to respect track limits, basic racing etiquette and most importantly, each other.
Check out this short explaining club rules.

All premium members can sign up for this event. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Club Racing Format
Tire Wear - 1x
Full Damage - On
Mandatory Pit Stop - Yes

Useful Links
Upgrade Membership
Racing Club Rules
Teamspeak Installation Guide
Crew Chief
Passwords for Server and Teamspeak
Tips, How To's and Add ons
Car Setups
Incident Reporting

We highly recommend that you join us on TeamSpeak, and that you use Crew Chief as a spotter

Tuesday June 30, 2020
Server Name: RaceDepartment.com US Tues
Cars: P2
Track: Portimao Circuit - GP

Practice
: 21:00 ET (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 21:30 ET (15 minutes)
Warmup : 21:45 ET (5 minutes)
Race: 21:50 ET (60 minutes) - Mandatory Pit Stop (two tires min)

Entry List
- Max 30 slots
  1. Wilko Jones
  2. ko41
  3. brc19
  4. SOLO59
  5. SPC15
  6. sc4dr
  7. rustymoto
  8. Open
  9. Open
  10. Open
Reserve list
  1. Reserve
  2. Reserve
UTP# 19

Server is OPEN for practice
Please note that server will be reset on race day approximately 2-1/2 hours prior to start time.

Last edited:

Keith_G

500RPM
Premium
Mar 17, 2013
Dang. Out of town myself for the one I put in! Hope you are not by yourself David. I will be back after July 6th.

• Sad
Reactions: David DeGreef

brc19

250RPM
Premium
Jul 11, 2019
I will. Truth be told, I felt I wasn't ready for the ranked servers until now. I'll see if anything is brewing later today.
I felt the same way, so I stayed away from ranked servers.
Quite surprised when I saw my D rating on a leader board. Turns out participating in RR timed contests also assigns a rating.

ko41

250RPM
Premium
Mar 5, 2018
I'm in.
Track limits are a pain in the rear in the Corvette, either it is only 3 feet wide or the seating position is really screwing with my perspective as to where I am on the track. :whistling:
I'm trying out the two orange cars right now, not sure what I'll be driving yet.

SOLO59

500RPM
Premium
Dec 15, 2011
Sign me up please! Won't get much practice, but re-learned the track from this past Friday's RF2 event but in GT3's lol love lmp2's but so far y'all on the list already generally faster than me :roflmao: more sign ups hopefully. Thank you @Keith_G and @David DeGreef for this fun event.

Sławomir Solawa
I joined please but not premium.
You'll need premium membership. Its really affordable at low cost and well worth it!

• Love

sc4dr

500RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2015
I'm going to run this event most likely in the DP, but I want to do some laps first.

As far as the ranked servers go, in the beginning they were a blast. I'm not sure why, but lately I can't seem to find one that has enough players to count as official? Maybe it's a time zone issue?

• Love

sc4dr

500RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2015
Maybe its because I'm so used to the DP, but that car just feels right @ Portimao. It's a handful, but when you get it right it's very rewarding. So I'll be in the #20 Daytona Prototype please my kind sir. I just wish @Keith_G and @2112 was here to enjoy. Hopefully more will come and join us.

sc4dr

500RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2015
Sorry for the late notice but going to sit this out
You alright there Buddy? Been sitting a lot out lately. I miss racing with you, and this should be a fun one. Thank you for the time and effort you put into these events.:thumbsup:

Reactions: brc19