Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly rFactor 2 events

What racing gear do you use while sim racing?

• Gloves

Votes: 59 18.8%
  • Boots

Votes: 9 2.9%
  • Gloves + Boots

Votes: 30 9.6%
  • None

Votes: 216 68.8%

Sim Coaches

Authorised Vendor
Premium
Read This If You're Looking For The Most Realistic Pedals Available...

If you're a sim racer that's looking for a set of pedals that not only feel extremely realistic, but also give you a consistent feeling every time you press them... Then this may be the most important letter you'll read all day.

My name is Lawrence and I'm a co-founder of Sim Coaches.

Not too long ago I was in your exact position. I had a simulator setup at my house and was playing on it almost every single night. After a few years of racing, I started to feel like my setup was lagging behind a little bit. More so than that, I began to notice other drivers on the rig were not only faster, but were more consistent over the duration of a race than I was.

After the race, I'd manage to message a few of them and ask what their secret was. To my surprise, almost each of them told me the amount of difference they experienced when they swapped to hydraulic pedals.

Instantly they were able to drive deeper into corners...

They had more confidence when applying the brakes that their car wouldn't lock up...

They seemed to drive the car as if it were real life...

That's when I noticed how important a great set of pedals are.

Loving building new things, we wanted to set out to create the absolute best hydraulic pedals available on the market...

Early 2020 we began building our first set of hydraulic pedals.

We engineered our pedals completely from scratch from the top to bottom and with multiple variations, we figured out the absolute best setup... It took multiple variations and testing. Seeing what worked and what didn't. But with enough time, we found a setup that was unlike everyone else's...

And that brings us to where we are today...

Sim Coaches P1-3 Pro Pedals P1-3 Pro Pedal Kit
- Three Pedal Set (Throttle, Brake, Clutch)
- Maximum Adjustment Baseplate
- Soft + Stiff Brake Springs (Adjustable from 75 - 500+ LBS of Force)
- Soft + Stiff Clutch Springs (Adjustable from 35 - 220 LBS of Force)
- All Mounting Hardware
- Hydraulics Fully Bled In House ($67 Value for FREE)
- 2x Sensor Cables
- 1x USB Cable
- Intelligent Driver Software Capability
- Lifetime Warranty
- Starting at $1,997

Sim Coaches P1-2 Pro Pedals
P1-2 Pro Pedal Kit
- Two Pedal Set (Throttle, Brake)
- Maximum Adjustment Baseplate
- All Mounting Hardware
- 1x Sensor Cables
- 1x USB Cable
- Lifetime Warranty
- Starting at $1,397

We believe the move to hydraulic pedals will be the last time you purchase pedals. For that reason, we include LIFETIME WARRANTY on Sim Coaches Products. This shows you we stand behind our products and we engineer them to last. If you run into problems, we'll service them and get them back to perfect here at our shop in Las Vegas, NV... years to come.

We know upgrading your pedals is a big investment. That's why we believe you should be able to have a grace period to test them. When you purchase Sim Coaches Pedals, you get 14 days to test them out, and see how you like them. If they don't meet your expectations, no worries just send us an email and we'll refund you.

How Do We Create A More Realistic Feeling
And Why Does That Matter To You...?

There are two main factors when it comes to how your pedals feel. The first is the most obvious...

1.How much leverage do you have when pressing on the pedal.

and the second...

2. What is the material that is compressing when you press the pedal.

When we designed our pedals, we created them off inspiration from real race car pedals...

Starting with the end in mind, we were able to create a set that accurately represents what you'd find in a pedal box of a GT race car all the way to a Formula Car...

We were very conscious about how our pedal felt. It was the biggest reason we decided to make our own set... So we wanted to make sure we weren't just like everyone else.

We ordered and tested over 45 different springs, bushings, washers, and more to see what felt as close to the real thing.

What we quickly noticed is using Belleville washers on the brake gives an extremely fine feeling when you're applying the brake. Getting to the limit of the tire right before locking up was now much easier. I now understood why drivers were able to drive into the corner and control it so much better than I was prior...

P1 Pro Hydraulic Cylinder by Sim Coaches

We were able to do this with the hydraulic cylinder on the side of the pedal. At first, we were using Wilwood. But we after multiple Wilwood cylinders leaking, we designed a completely leak-proof cylinder, P1 Pro Hydraulic Cylinder.

Designed, machined, and assembled in house, we were able to create a product that is not only higher quality, but serves it's purpose as a sim racing first product.

Come's complete with an adjustment knob allowing you to add pre-load to your clutch + brake. This makes your pedal more adjustable and customizable to your liking.

This can be added to any existing pedal set that has a Wilwood. Or can be used in a DIY Hydraulic Pedal Kit. We have a more complete kit here.

Having the proper height when creating your pedals gives you the correct leverage when you're applying pressure. If your pedals are too short, you'll run into your legs getting fatigued over time.

We dropped the master cylinders as low as we could to give you the best leverage point for stability and consistency. You're going to be able to control releasing the brake so much smoother than you've ever been able to before. Making trail braking a breeze...

Now Offered Inverted!

P1-2 Pro Inverted

P1-2 Pro Inverted Pedals by Sim Coaches
P1-2 Pro Pedals now can ship inverted. If you prefer your pedals hanging right side up, then these are for you. Ships with everything you need to get going. To learn more information on our P1-2 Pro Inverted pedals you can go here.

P1-2 Pro Inverted:
- Two Pedal Set (Throttle, Brake)
- All Mounting Hardware
- 1x Sensor Cables
- 1x USB Cable
- Lifetime Warranty
- Starting at $1,247

P1-3 Pro Inverted Pedals by Sim Coaches
Our P1-3 Pro Inverted Pedals give you a full pedal box hanging the same way your favorite race car's are. Giving you a more traditional feel, this kit is essential for any enthusiast that is looking for the top of the line set. To learn more info, you can go here.

P1-3 Pro Inverted:
- Three Pedal Set (Throttle, Brake, Clutch)
- Soft + Stiff Clutch Springs (Adjustable from 35 - 220 LBS of Force)
- All Mounting Hardware
- 2x Sensor Cables
- 1x USB Cable
- Lifetime Warranty
- Starting at $1,891

PROMOTIONAL CODE

As a way to launch our presence on Race Department, we want to offer a 5% discount code. This is valid on any Sim Coaches products. Pedals, Handbrake, Hydraulic Cylinder are all able to be redeemed using code (RD5) at checkout. Can be use by anyone anywhere in the world. FREE Shipping is included on USA Orders and we don't add tax on. Prices you see are the prices you pay.

We are constantly producing products in house so that allows us to keep product in stock all year round. You don't have to worry about waiting weeks or months for your products to ship because they're out of stock.

Upgrade your pedals now and watch the time shave off your lap.

(https://simcoaches.com)

Want Something A Little Different From Pedals...
That Can Completely Transform Your Driving Online?

P1 Pro Handbrake
Sim Coaches P1 Pro Handbrake
P1 Pro Handbrake By Sim Coaches

- Fully Hydraulic Handbrake
- Soft Handbrake Springs (35 - 95Lbs Of Force)
- Stiff Handbrake Springs (75 - 210Lbs Of Force)
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x Sensor Plug
- Mounting Hardware
- Lifetime Warranty
- Adjustable Handle Every 15*

- Price: $597

Our P1 Pro Hydraulic Handbrake truly is one of a kind. Cut from a solid piece of billet aluminum, this handbrake is sure to WOW. Paired with our leak-proof P1 Hydraulic Cylinder, you'll have maximum control over the rear of your car. Whether you're a drifter, or maybe you do off-road dirt racing, possibly even rally, you'll be more in control of your car with this in your hand.

REVIEWS

Barry SRG P1 Pro Pedals Review

Barry SRG P1 Pro Handbrake Review

Boosted Media P1 Pro Pedals Review

Last edited: