Overslide in Richard Burns 2015

Everything people say about Richard Burns Rally seems wrong.

The slide begins even when handbrake is at 0 Kpa. There appears to be some code that exaggerates the rear brakes and starts a slide against the laws of physics. The slide itself seems not be based in physics but goes on too long regardless of surface, wheels, grip or momentum. There is no way of measuring drift to the turn, unless you go 20 kmh, but real cars can't drift at 20. When the car is sideways to the embankment and cannot rise by engine power, pressing the handbrake makes it turn uphill, which is opposite to physics. The gas pedal starts a drift without turn or icy surface. The turning diameter is 50 meters at 30 kmh. Also there is the message "Next Generation physics inactive - requires Rev. 0" in all the season tracks.That´s in a game that is called the best.

Edit 18.3.2018 I installed RBRCIT on V1.02 and eight least powerful cars in the list over the originals. Now I can finally drive a little. Tracks and engine sounds are still missing on some obsolete, weird Check download site. RSRBR is absolutely horrible mod.

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 205 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 110 7.5%
  • < 5 years