Aren't the cheap keys from cross-region sellers and credit card fraud?
i just got the game with a key and pre order bonus with a key online. there are legitimate key sites out there.

In regards to this whining about Epic Store. People on here give their data to google and facebook, and probably have multiple launchers anyway. It isnt an arrgument, especially since the launcher only boots when you do it yourself.

You get 2 free games each week, with games like Kingdom Come to mention just one.
And probably the best holiday sales out there.

cover5.jpg

2wcggv.jpg
you can buy Overpass at Steamstore :whistling:
But its different ;)

i just got the game with a key and pre order bonus with a key online. there are legitimate key sites out there.

In regards to this whining about Epic Store. People on here give their data to google and facebook, and probably have multiple launchers anyway. It isnt an arrgument, especially since the launcher only boots when you do it yourself.

You get 2 free games each week, with games like Kingdom Come to mention just one.
And probably the best holiday sales out there.
How is it possible to tell if they are legitimate?

well cause the key works and i doubt CeeDeeKeeees would be around all those years if they support illegal activities,
every Milestone is always available with cheap keys as well, so i assume maybe its the devs/publishers offer those keys.
Just way that you don't care, it's cheaper, YOLO. That will sound more honest.

You don’t make an ideal salesman Mark. Thanks!

Disappointing isn't it? I quite liked the look of this as something different - I like different driving/racing experiences (eg Spintires, BeamNG etc) as a break from the mainstream stuff but the negatives have put me off this even at £17 on PC and no way I'd touch it at £50+ on console.

so i just spend a hour with it, there is vibration in the controller, but you have to adjust that in the settings, you can move the camera, but its pretty clumsy and i assume meant to be only used while stationary, as its also very close. Graphically from the environments, its pretty nice, but that should be somewhat expected from a game where you are pretty much by yourself.

Sound is a so-so, the menu music is alright, the engine sounds can get on your eardrums im sure, but that probably goes for the real things as well.
Im on PC and use a controller for now, havent bothered checking the steering wheel just yet

• Deleted member 197115

Epic store?
Nothing to see here.
giphy.gif

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 303 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 203 10.3%