Im looking forward to it so I'm happy for them to take all the time need to release a polished and functional game.

I will stick with mudrunner and spintires for my entertainment and challenges. Like another commenter said here, Would like to see more of the arcade type games provide VR capabilities, but that is just not gonna happen. Oh well. Back to my mudrunner game. take care.

I'd love to see this game combined with "kind-of" SpinTires technology.
This game could be fun, lineup looks interesting but damn please take care of the 3rd person camera!!
As well, I'd love to see 1st person view

The new off-road simulation from NACON and Zordix - Overpass, is available to purchase on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

Designed to be what the developers describe as a "technical off-road simulation", Overpass is certainly set to offer a very different driving experience for players more used to high speed charging through various different driving terrains.

From the release notes:

This simulation provides players with several different, particularly hilly environments and terrains. It will take all of your cool-headed and careful driving skills just to reach the finish line. In Overpass, players can't fly through the race by flooring it, but have to find the right speed so they can make their way through the course, get past the obstacles and avoid damaging their vehicles.

The specific technical aspects of each vehicle also have to be taken into account on each track: select the right vehicle from amongst 25 buggies and quads from major manufacturers (Arctic Cat, Yamaha, Polaris and Suzuki), and make sure you use the locking differential and switch from 2-wheel to 4-wheel drive at the right time. The game focuses on providing a unique challenge with innovative gameplay and meticulously-planned level design.

There are several game modes in Overpass: Career mode lets you launch a season, taking part in races to develop your reputation, attract sponsors and try to win competitions. In online Multiplayer mode, which can be played with up to 8 players, you have to demonstrate superb control to finish the race ahead of the others. The experience is rounded out with other game modes, such as Quick Race and Local play (split screen or hotseat) to see if the player can rise to the challenge of the most challenging off-road race.

Overpass is available now on Xbox One, PS4 and PC (via Epic Games Store). Nintendo Switch release to follow.

Got questions about the simulation? Head over to the Overpass sub forum here at RaceDepartment and start a thread to get the conversation flowing.

Overpass a.jpg
Overpass b.jpg

I was going to pick this up as there are some super cheap keys around but some issues are being reported in the rare couple of reviews I could find. See around 5.36 for the worst of the problems:

ps as the YouTuber's name is also Mark I thought I should point out this isn't my video or channel, it's just one I found in a search.

Another similar review here, giving it a poor 5/10 and reporting a similar set of issues.

Last edited:
I was going to pick this up as there are some super cheap keys around but some issues are being reported in the rare couple of reviews I could find. See around 5.36 for the worst of the problems:

ps as the YouTuber's name is also Mark I thought I should point out this isn't my video or channel, it's just one I found in a search.

Another similar review here, giving it a poor 5/10 and reporting a similar set of issues.
Aren't the cheap keys from cross-region sellers and credit card fraud?

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 218 14.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 115 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 216 14.4%