overpass in one track

can this be done in BTB .
overpass.jpg
.I get some strange things happening

• Fatboymart

I also had this problem in an earlier version of BTB with walls, I didn't get to the bottom of the problem due to be distracted in work then leaving the project on hold for a while.

I'd be keen to understand the solution also.

Martin

no i don't think so Erwin. in the pic is the race line all out of whack. This also
causes a crash when trying to set the start position as soon as you try to move it.I don't see a grounded opt in the track surface either.

Just to clarify the pic. The object dropped down to the bottom is the race line not a wall or any object. When looking at race line,fast line or pit line this is what happens. The top of track race line drops to the bottom and the bottom track race line goes up to the top portion of track where the 2 overlap.

Just to clarify the pic. The object dropped down to the bottom is the race line not a wall or any object. When looking at race line,fast line or pit line this is what happens. The top of track race line drops to the bottom and the bottom track race line goes up to the top portion of track where the 2 overlap.

ahhh, i still use the aiw v1.255editor.:computer:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back