Oval Track doesnt work

Please, I´m trying to update my tracks. I downloaded some and the ovals circuit doesnt work.
- I noticed all of then go to "Extras" instead of "ADD".
- The country flag are wrong (all have a macau flag)
- After select all options, on the LOADING screem, my PC just stop!!

I just wanna some oval tracks!!! :(:( I would like to buy at sim, but there aren´t.
Thank you!!

You have options!
NASCAR Racing 2003 Season will immerse you in the most captivating NASCAR racing experience available on the PC. Tracks come to life as dirt, debris, and oil buildup on the windshield, clouds cast shadows and flags wave in the breeze, giving players the most engaging driving experience available for the PC. Extraordinary 3D graphics, an explosive sound system, driving lessons and track tutorials, and 2003 drivers, teams and paint schemes will complete the legacy of award winning NASCAR Racing games. As Papyrus completes the final lap in the NASCAR Racing series, a new legacy begins for the team that set the standard in the racing simulation genre.

You have options!
NASCAR Racing 2003 Season will immerse you in the most captivating NASCAR racing experience available on the PC. Tracks come to life as dirt, debris, and oil buildup on the windshield, clouds cast shadows and flags wave in the breeze, giving players the most engaging driving experience available for the PC. Extraordinary 3D graphics, an explosive sound system, driving lessons and track tutorials, and 2003 drivers, teams and paint schemes will complete the legacy of award winning NASCAR Racing games. As Papyrus completes the final lap in the NASCAR Racing series, a new legacy begins for the team that set the standard in the racing simulation genre.

Very well put...I've had this Sim since release.....And although old, the mods and add-on tracks are superb!! IMHO...There's still NOT a Nascar Sim that comes nowhere close to Nascar2003 Season...:cool::cool::)

Swifty

You have options!

Dennis, I come back just to say... THANK YOU AGAIN!!! :):)
Why Nascar Racing 2003 doesn´t have a big part of this forum?? The game is fantastic off line mod, great tires mod (I can feel they getting worse each lap) and the physics... as you said, so immersive

Very THANK YOU for the BIG TIP!!!

The only thing is that It´s hard to find a server (I didn´t play online). In the other hand I found that´s so easy to join a tournament. At least the best for me is the AI so great... I use to start at last position and lap by lap getting a better position. In the end, the tires are so hard to drive, I can see the wall so close and the 1st, 2nd and 3rd are hard to approach. Doesn´t matter what position I will be at the final lap, for me the BEST is make a better turn each time!!!

There is no comparison between NR2003 and Any other rFactor Oval Sim.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 349 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 483 39.0%