20:00 GMT
Qualifying: 20:15 GMT - 10 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up: 20:25 GMT - 5 minutes
Race: 20:30 GMT - 50 laps [rolling start]

RaceDepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
GMT Clock: Click here

Note: You must be a Premium member in order to participate. Upgrade your account here.

1. Tobias Röhner
  2. Simon Christmann
  3. Patrick Pomes
  4. Frederic Schornstein
  5. Andreas Oehrlich
  6. Andreas Löffler (pending Premium membership)
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. ...
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: I shall test the server either this evening, or over the weekend, but if you could also please test the server setup and provide feedback that would be incredibly helpful. :)

utp: 27

Last edited:
SERVER IS UP!

I shall test the server either this evening, or over the weekend, but if you could also please test the server setup and provide feedback that would be great and immensely helpful. :)

IMPORTANT

To clarify my earlier request to test the server setup, all information and suggestions are welcome, but it's specifically the race configuration (and in particular the start) that needs to be tested. :thumbsup:

IMPORTANT

To clarify my earlier request to test the server setup, all information and suggestions are welcome, but it's specifically the race configuration (and in particular the start) that needs to be tested. :thumbsup:
We did a bit of racing on Jacksonville and you need to have the SC, but the default sensetivity was way to high. A guy spun at the back on his own and we got a caution. At Jacksonville as soon as you get out of the 0.5 seconds you loose the draft and get lost unless you have a draft buddy, so cautions are always welcome at this track :)

We did a bit of racing on Jacksonville and you need to have the SC, but the default sensetivity was way to high. A guy spun at the back on his own and we got a caution. At Jacksonville as soon as you get out of the 0.5 seconds you loose the draft and get lost unless you have a draft buddy, so cautions are always welcome at this track :)
I have made some adjustments, so hopefully it'll be OK for the race on Monday. Feel free to test it yourself, and let me know if any further tweaks should be made. :thumbsup:

I have also tested the race start procedure and everything seems to run smoothly, so there shouldn't be a repeat of the fiasco seen on Thursday. ;)

With 0.6 and 0.3 it was to high.
I have on the server at the moment 0.6 and 0.15 but didnt test it since i updated the vmod.

Edit 0.2 instead of 0.6 both times.
OK, should I maybe increase the SafetyCarOvalMult value to 1.0 and decrease SpinOvalSeverity to 0.1 / 0.05? This should be a high enough value for SafetyCarOvalMult so there aren't too many full-course cautions (the higher the value the less sensitive it is, thus there will be less chance of a full-course caution), and a low enough value for SpinOvalSeverity to result in fewer full-course cautions for spins.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 248 15.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 166 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 165 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 122 7.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 229 13.9%